I FOUND AN AI POPULARITY CHEESE.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I FOUND AN AI POPULARITY CHEESE.

USELESS CONTEXT: I created a 20 person historic world war with a 1day AI peace period and a 7 day player peace period in order to see if underdog countries that start off weak, if given the chance to build up an army, can survive.
      I'm playing as the USA and on the 7th day (peace period ends on the 8th) I decided to put alot of troops on my border with canada to steamroll it, rest of my troops were colonising small countries all around the world. I had no defenses against mexican invasion (who was inactive). From my colonisation around the world, my global average popularity reached 5 PERCENT. I saw with patrol planes Mexico started to put troops on my border, I feared an attck from mexico while invading Canada.

THE CHEESE: I went to AI mexico, and I kept spamming peace, then share intelligence, peace, share intelligence. do this once and it goes from 5 to 8%. Do this 90 times it goes from 5 to 25%. It exponentially becomes less and less strong. I could probably get it to 27% if I did it 30 more times but I couldnt be bothered. SO. If you want to quickly make your popularity go up with AI, just spam this strat an odd 90 times. Hopefully you won't start with 5% popularity like I did LOL.

I really hope this isn't a known strat and im not embarassing myself, I'm a new player. Thanks for your patience. :wallbash