Radioactive Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy wrote:

I mean, the idea is neat for some special game mode where you have to fight against radioactive mutants :D But I guess it would not fit into our standard modes.
      Now I want zombie units. On the radioactive units it appears that the effect goes beyound the radius, I had units killed that were in a city the radius cross just on the outskirt of the city. Does the radiation affect the entire province when the radius touches part of a provence?
    • rdy2rocknroll wrote:

On the radioactive units it appears that the effect goes beyound the radius, I had units killed that were in a city the radius cross just on the outskirt of the city. Does the radiation affect the entire province when the radius touches part of a provence?
      No, only units inside the yellow circle are affected (outer pixels of yellow circle). Or provinces which have their province centers inside the circle. There is currently a bug that when many fallout effects are shown on the map, the yellow circle is not displayed for all of them.
    • rdy2rocknroll wrote:

freezy wrote:

I mean, the idea is neat for some special game mode where you have to fight against radioactive mutants :D But I guess it would not fit into our standard modes.
      Now I want zombie units. On the radioactive units it appears that the effect goes beyound the radius, I had units killed that were in a city the radius cross just on the outskirt of the city. Does the radiation affect the entire province when the radius touches part of a provence?
      If you want zombie units, I want Universal Soldiers...TMNT 4 man squad deployment cards,it could be achieved with Operation Splinter or Operation Turtle...Jedi Knights,Jem Hadar,Borg Drones,Species 8472... maybe also a Metal Gear Solid character -Solid Snake,he has all the stealth and attack value that the other stealth units have... those sandworms in the Dune game might come in handy in Call of War and most of all the Weather Machine the Nazis invented to manipulate the weather, that would be sufficient to turn COW into a spectacle