1890s Civil Wars Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ShadowHawk5 wrote:

One thing about the navy for the CSA and the Union, having a lvl 2 navy to the Unions 3 makes sense, however shouldnt the CSA have a higher sub level then the Union since they were the first to use it in combat? (CSS Hunley)
      Agreed the Hunley was first...in 1863. My guess is, with the CSA winning the war they would return to what they knew that worked, I.E. a strong manual labor based economy. twenty five years later, with the USA strong industrial based economy and revenge in their hearts, I would think the north would surpass the CSA in 'technology'.
      Just my opinion. :)
    • Eastern Commonwealth
      • I agree to follow the rules of all new features
      Agree
      I promise I will be able to play this role-play for the duration of the game
      Yes
      I Agree that if I break any rules I will be kicked from the game.
      I Agree
      [*]I agree to Role-play daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.
      I Agree
      I read all the information in the rules and signup thread
      Yes
      "A knight cannot save the world. They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield."

"Honor? Glory? There's no point in speaking to a killer who indulges in such nonsense."

"It's a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated"
    • so about the Arabic Rebels, shouldnt they field a better field of (Cavalry) considering that they were probably most capable with militiamen and horses. given the area they are located? and also i dont think that the rebels would be very capable with ships because they are not vikings. ( i would be willing to not use ships for a boost to cav)
    • Cruisechef wrote:

ShadowHawk5 wrote:

One thing about the navy for the CSA and the Union, having a lvl 2 navy to the Unions 3 makes sense, however shouldnt the CSA have a higher sub level then the Union since they were the first to use it in combat? (CSS Hunley)
      Agreed the Hunley was first...in 1863. My guess is, with the CSA winning the war they would return to what they knew that worked, I.E. a strong manual labor based economy. twenty five years later, with the USA strong industrial based economy and revenge in their hearts, I would think the north would surpass the CSA in 'technology'.Just my opinion. :)
      True, i'll sleep on it and think about it
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • APPLICATION:
      Player Name: And his name is...
      Nation you wish to play as: Ottoman Empire
      Name of your leader (for rebel countries, Finland Morocco Ukraine Poland and CSA No personal name) : Abdul Hamid II
      Previous Roleplays (If you have not been in one, an article) : I've not RP'd in this format, but I've played on SA:MP and WoW roleplay servers. I'm familiar with the concept, trust me.

I agree to follow the rules of all new features

Agree

Yes

I Agree

I agree to Role-play daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.

I Agree

Yes
      Heavy Metal Noise!
    • RoyalGladiator wrote:

so about the Arabic Rebels, shouldnt they field a better field of (Cavalry) considering that they were probably most capable with militiamen and horses. given the area they are located? and also i dont think that the rebels would be very capable with ships because they are not vikings. ( i would be willing to not use ships for a boost to cav)
      I agree with this
      "A knight cannot save the world. They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield."

"Honor? Glory? There's no point in speaking to a killer who indulges in such nonsense."

"It's a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated"
    • APPLICATION:
      Player Name: ithappens
      Nation you wish to play as: Russia
      Name of your leader Tsar Nickolas :
      Previous Roleplays: yes
      Also did one that was based a little more modern

I agree to follow the rules of all new features

Agree

Yes

I Agree

I agree to Role-play daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.

I Agree

Yes

Please note I have the ability and the right to deny any application
    • The game has started

Everyone make sure you know your LS (landswap) and ask people if they would help do the land swap as well,
      The password and game has been put into the 1890s RP chat room, do NOT share it with anyone else unless i say so.
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.

The post was edited 1 time, last by John pete1 ().

• To all not in the chat

Shadow hawk - Join as the CSA and take over Richmond and Nor Folk

Cruisechef - Join as the USA and give up those two cities

ithappens - Join as Russian Empire, Take over all your border states, the Caucuses northern Latvia Estonia, and all your border states with Finland.

Web4 - Take Tunisia and all bordering cities with Algeria

James - give up northern Canada to me

Spain - Join as Spain take Cuba, and Portugal

Ottomans - Join as Turkey Take over Syria and Iraq. Southern Yugoslavia and Bulgaria.

Poland - Take Lithuania southern Latvia and give up all bordering states with Germany

Ukraine - Take the Crimea and take the closest Romanian oil city, and the bordering cities with Romania.

Yugoslavia - Take Austria, Czechoslovakia, give up southern Yugoslavia and most of Romania.

Sweden - Take over most of Norway

Arabic Rebels - join as Libya and take over the Egypt in Asia and Saudi Land

Norway - Join as Communist Russia, take over the most northern part of Norway and its southern Parts, give up Communist Russia.

Ireland join as Caucasus and take over Ireland, let go of Caucasus.