In multiple Call of War maps, make countries with connections to Germany or Germanic culture (ex. Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Transylvania, Romania, Bulgaria, possibly Ukraine, etc.) use the Germanic (Axis) Doctrine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In multiple Call of War maps, make countries with connections to Germany or Germanic culture (ex. Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Transylvania, Romania, Bulgaria, possibly Ukraine, etc.) use the Germanic (Axis) Doctrine

It doesn't make sense that countries like Romania and Hungary use non-Axis doctrines in some game rounds and Axis in others. They had strong connections to Germany in WW2 times, so they should be Axis doctrine, right?
    • @Stan Simons I would like to know every time you ask this question/post this thread,if you get answers are you going to post this every day until you are satisfied? when will you like an answer that will make you stop posting the same thread.Most of the people here are experienced COW players, their answers and advice carries weight, once you start knowing them you will trust their judgement but if you going to post one and the same thing over and over after they have communicated with you,no one will take you seriously believe me.
      Go back to your second thread, people have given you answers.If you not satisfied with it contact the game admins directly and ask them why they are making a game that you don't agree with.
      Good luck my man...