Italy Clash of Nation playthrough, but with slightly unfair advantage.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Munich and Vienna are just Italian provinces.
      And so is the rest of the world.
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Even South Italy?
      Yes, all mine.
      Even the African part will soon be mine.

If UK is not doing something quickly, be prepared to a new Italization named to all of their cities... Including Birmingham.
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.

Carking's alt.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

(The joke is North Italians used to despise the South because they thought they were inferior and had Moorish blood. That’s why it is so much more poor and why so many went to America)
      I still remember how N. America in the previous game I played as Italy slipped away with ease.
      I should've finished Canada, and his allies... I already have the 26% armies there... What a waste, the game ended too quickly.

Carking's alt.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

I totally understand 100%
      Genius.

Carking's alt.

• Here it is, I separate them into 2 since sometimes AI units are slowly spreading without my acknowledgment... That's why one of them will move slower to ensure if any of their units are spreading, they can get easily caught by my last units.

Of course, I will declare war at Austria, we don't want any bad rep too fast for future benefit.
      I don't want the AI ganged up on me.

Carking's alt.
    • Tolol_aja wrote:

that silly light Armored unit isn't suited with Axis, what do you need is Heavy Armor, don't give a crap to Mountains, Heavy Armor burry everything on its path :60sec: :60sec:
      I was about to wait for Med tank, but my resources said no... In this time of war, one cannot stand too much with their principle, sadly...
      The good news is that I'm able to research them now.

Talvisota wrote:

Careful, looks like Germany is already having a go at Austria. You don't want to accidentally engage with German troops in Austria and mess up your whole game plan.
      Yep, he tries to take Aust, but it's too late for him.

Because of this, I may have to stall war on Yugo, and focus on Germany.
      France is already almost finishing Benelux anyway.

On the other hand.... The UK is not moving at all, sadly.
      Most players here are passive and being kicked by AIs, which can make it easier to invade in the future.

Carking's alt.
    • Day 3:

Here we go with the invasion! France already swept through Benelux with speed, and Austria was left to nothing, but a piece of province.
      The 3 stack of Germany's units is easily killed after we start the invasion, it's only AC, and inf.
      We just need to wait until most of our troops are collected, and then we'll go speedy with Germany together (Nepotism at its finest in CoW).

As for the medium tank, it's still on its way... But, I already have Mot. Inf, so it'll back me up with some offensive attacks.
      I'm researching Tact bombers because I'm going to be at war with Yugoslavia after invading Germany (hopefully as soon as possible). This tact bombers can at least help me sweep their light units, making it easier for me to invade Yugo later on.

I've also brought a little comedy for all of you, my dear readers.
      You already know what I'm going to ask France to do... He'll be able to single-handed Portugal, and Spain.

I've upgraded the barrack, and my rare mats industries since my production of RM is very low.

@Kordzhen
      Let's see what he has to say about this.

(FYI, France/Kordzehn, and I are siblings... I just thought it would be funny for 2 siblings trying to win a map for the first time in... 2 years of not winning any games together).
      Images
      • Screenshot_6.png

306.85 kB, 488×321, viewed 11 times
      • Screenshot_5.png

34.27 kB, 266×134, viewed 54 times
      • Screenshot_4.png

11.35 kB, 225×59, viewed 57 times
      • Screenshot_3.png

16.47 kB, 292×48, viewed 13 times
      • Screenshot_2.png

806.66 kB, 639×497, viewed 15 times

Carking's alt.
    • Day 4:

We've already gathered most of our troops in Germany's border...
      The reason I delay it a bit is to gather some resources for the industry, and mot. Inf.
      Germany's troops are mostly focused on France's sides, making it easy for me to break in.
      I had my other unit to catch that 3 Germany's units.
      So far, it's been running well.

As for France, he's going to use arty, and air attack for Germany.

So far, I mostly need these resources to keep going faster, I haven't create anything much due to them being depleted so easily ;(

Like I promies earlier.... This is the beginning of all the fun we'll have.
      The key of my previous win as Italy in CoN.

Carking's alt.
    • Tolol_aja wrote:

to Berlin :00008040: :00008040:
      A one time trip to Berlin :D

Carking's alt.
    • Day 5:

I have a good news, and a bad news... The good news is that the invasion was successful :00002047:
      And France got most of the Northern part, it was a fair deal between us since he has to fight more of Germany's troops.
      Since it's done, You can see I'm relocating my troops to Czech, not to mention there's a supply there as well!

And the bad news is... Uhhh, let's just say we have another competitor froooom....*drumroll* Africa!

Ohh no! France meal got divided by Morocco... We'll need to take it back in the future if we must... Aaand, not to mention that one of our "dearest" allies is I N A C T I V E !
      This shouldn't be a surprise, my genius brain has detected this in the very first beginning of the game.

Anyways, spotlight back on Italy again.
      Now, now... Before you're about to say, "Kadeko! Build more damn ******* industries!"
      Well guess what? I did!

I reaaally neeed more oil... They said I could get more oil if I spread freedom on the oil park...
      And of course, I'm still sticking to my Mot. inf, and Med tanks (love those combination).

And because of this coalition under the name "African buddies" has touch the land of my next mea- I mean France's next prey... I get to waste my damn resources, and money, on NAVAL, AND PLANES!

Since the African coalition has reached Europe, it would be wise of me to research some naval, and nav bomber... Again, I'm still going to be defensive on any naval warfare... But, I'll try to research submarines to intercept their troops' location near the coast.

I think this is it for day 5.
      Thank you very much for all of you who's been sticking out in this playthrough of mine.

Carking's alt.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

The Moors are coming.
      The African got still a lot to chase, especially when my coalition is able to ally with the USA.

Carking's alt.