Speed map creation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Speed map creation

Joining speed maps is a really serious bitch. Whenever I think "Hey lets go", there's always several maps open, but usually at 70/100 joined and already in day 2 or 3, and the system is waiting to create new ones until those are filled up (?). You can't really join a map on day 2, usually you're already being invaded or at least you're seriously behind. It would be cool if one opened every 6h, regardless of whether the previous one was full.

I mean... do you really want me to pick??
      Images
      • Capture.PNG

629.37 kB, 764×525, viewed 3 times
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.

The post was edited 1 time, last by K.Rokossovski ().

• Agreed, if games do not fill up then they should be discarded from the display screen after a certain time( this time duration should be decided on the basis of map size). As you pointed out, starting on day 2 leaves you with a massive disadvantage, because of that filling of these maps become impossible after a time.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

Agreed, if games do not fill up then they should be discarded from the display screen after a certain time( this time duration should be decided on the basis of map size). As you pointed out, starting on day 2 leaves you with a massive disadvantage, because of that filling of these maps become impossible after a time.
      Not discarded, just a warning that you would start the game later.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Zaktty wrote:

Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

Agreed, if games do not fill up then they should be discarded from the display screen after a certain time( this time duration should be decided on the basis of map size). As you pointed out, starting on day 2 leaves you with a massive disadvantage, because of that filling of these maps become impossible after a time.
      Not discarded, just a warning that you would start the game later.
      That will not encourage anyone to join, rather people will pass that game on. Its better for it to just disappear.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Taffyta Muttonfudge wrote:

It should disappear to make room for new one. good idea
      They shud just it to the end of the list, no need to make it disappear
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Joining speed maps is a really serious bitch. Whenever I think "Hey lets go", there's always several maps open, but usually at 70/100 joined and already in day 2 or 3, and the system is waiting to create new ones until those are filled up (?). You can't really join a map on day 2, usually you're already being invaded or at least you're seriously behind. It would be cool if one opened every 6h, regardless of whether the previous one was full.

How often does WaW get created?
      CHHHHHAAAARRGGGEEE!
    • CommanderRhino wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

How often does WaW get created?
      Takes like 15 hours ISTG

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate