Air Strip Selection for Relocation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Air Strip Selection for Relocation

Perhaps this isn't a bug, but it feels like one. During my last game, I found myself hoping interceptors between air strips on different ends of a front. There were two air strips between the ones I wanted. One was a starting lvl 1 air strip that we never upgraded and the other we built up to lvl 3. When I gave relocation orders involving multiple jumps, the route automatically assigned would just take the closes air strip, even if it was the one at lvl 1. If I wasn't paying attention, this would slow down movement and force me to pick each air strip manually. Additionally, since there is not "add target" option for air relocation, if the fastest route will not be auto assigned, perhaps a add target option for air base relocations would make sense. Maybe this is a suggestion as much as a bug report.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Perhaps this isn't a bug, but it feels like one. During my last game, I found myself hoping interceptors between air strips on different ends of a front. There were two air strips between the ones I wanted. One was a starting lvl 1 air strip that we never upgraded and the other we built up to lvl 3. When I gave relocation orders involving multiple jumps, the route automatically assigned would just take the closes air strip, even if it was the one at lvl 1. If I wasn't paying attention, this would slow down movement and force me to pick each air strip manually. Additionally, since there is not "add target" option for air relocation, if the fastest route will not be auto assigned, perhaps a add target option for air base relocations would make sense. Maybe this is a suggestion as much as a bug report.
      Yea it's prolly not intentionally coded for peak efficiency, but it definitely should be. An add target option wouldn't hurt tho...
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7