Front Reports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Front Reports

Does the amount of info in front reports varies according to the type of game you are in?

I know what it gives you, but the other week I was in a World at War game and the slider was a small black bar and gave you loads of info. However sometimes it reverted to a large slider and gave you next to nothing. Later I played a historic world at war and that uses a large slider with little info.

What's the story here. 24 hours of info is great, 6 hrs useless especially when full of crap like Joe Soap has messaged you. We know that, the diplomacy tag lights up !!
    • I don't really view the front reports very much. Instead I just have custom notification settings so I get pinged about the war reports I care about (I think default might be everything). So when I wake up in the morning, I just view my notifications to see if anything important happened and if I'm curious about when and who, I look at front reports to see the details.

As for how much it displays? Entirely based on the activity of the players around you, and your activity. Slower games will have less reports, crazier games will have a ton of reports. If you want to filter, you got 3 options:
      1. Administration, which is building completion and unit production.
      2. Diplomacy which should be war declarations and messages.
      3. Warfare which displays province captures, and units lost.

Honestly, the newspaper is more useful to tell what is going on, gives you all 24 hours, and records everything of every day. You can easily filter out your nation or others.
      Say hi on the discord <3.
    • Some of these responses are just baffling. All I was asking was dependent on the game (akin to 5 v 3 in alliances - varies by game type) does the amount of front reports vary too by way of how much in time is shown. Frankly at the moment it seems with a large slider you might get 15 at most. Not very helpful when you finally go to sleep and want to know what was produced when and where and someone sends say 6 messages!

I get you can by way of a bit of a faff work out what forces you lost where, but in terms of build it simply doesn't go back far enough.