World at War Playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

At this point we should all wait it out and join a different game together ourselves.

Me, Kadeko, Tolol, Zhukov, Tanke. Thats 5, very competent players. We could steamroll a WAW EZ.
      The alliance I have to face in literally every WaW which I 'sort' of win... ;(
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Day 12 : United for Peace, the world turns against us.

in recent chapter we have serious conversation of 5 Major Generals and Admiral, they need to take decision in which very decisive in determining the fate of the Federation.

War Progress completely stalled in every front, Caribbean bogged down in long war of attrition in Iberian Peninsula, Maranhao stretched too far from supply depot, Sao Paulo lack sufficient troops to continue the advance, Peruvian navy annihilated, and the troops stranded in Papua New Guinea.

now, Eastern Alliances announce one world call to urgent every nation in the world to turn against the Federation, the situation look dire, it seems like Victory is bridge too far, maybe it's the time for capitulation, but that wasn't the case, that 5 Generals and Admiral are seasoned veteran, they have been through hell of war for years together, win many battle, chemistry in which no public team can match. solely armed with high-end teamwork, they will and must win.

if I can say, day 12 is the worst day federation have, they are facing setback in every front and yet need to keep everything in order.

"I think we're losing, unless we halt the advance and think this through" --Kingalex

Pacific Front, Tolol_aja.

the enemy had let Peru to land on Papua unopposed before they strike the navy that helped the landing, 16 surface ship of all kinds wiped out in Philippines, leaving only 8 wounded submarine to guard the coast which later will be wiped out by Japanese, Burma continue to be hammering captured factory in Papua, stopping any troops production in meantime.

now 40+ units (SPA, SPAA, Mech. Infantry, Infantry, Armored Cars, TD, Medium Tanks) gather in center of Papua, Tabubil to avoid sea bombardment from battleship and protect the only operational factory in Papua.

Admiral tolol knew he had been defeated in the sea, but as long as he hold the HighGround in Papua and repel every attempt to land from Japanese troops which is relatively weak, he can buy time for the homeland reinforcement to arrive, for the next 3 days, war in Pacific will be on stalemate with neither of side able to gain the upper hand.

Peruvian Submarine Decimated, Merauke under enemy attack..

Peninsular War, Yasir Al-Fulani and Siilaavuo.

2 days since the lading of Iberian Basin, sporadic attack from UK significantly delay the conquest, endless stream of UK's fleet also tied down the Federation from turns their attention away to Mediterranean Sea.

African Front, Adyra24 and KingalexKR

notice that huge gap in South Sudan? the Generals were very concerned about the exposed gap that can be used by enemy to flood the rear line of Federation troops with hostile army, thus they relocate Caribbean army from Iberia and redirect them to close the Gap.

Caribbean forces had crossed the Gibraltar Strait and marching towards the Gap, with this reinforcement, Federation now can cover very long frontline stretched from Libya all the way to Angola. the enemy are able to send one armored division into the gap due to Caribbean forces took whole day to march from Morocco, fortunately they able to repel the attack.

Now the generals can breathe a sigh of reliefas the gap closed by Caribbean. the Advance will be resumed in the next day, rather than lightning advance we see previous day, instead, we'll have crawling because we need to fight for every inch of land.

Federation Supply lines infiltrated, deny the access of Reinforcement from the homeland.

day 12 :

1. Caribbean forces relocated to Africa to reinforce Maranhao & Sao Paulo, leaving Brazil alone in Iberia.
      2. Peruvian Navy Annihilated, 40+ troops stranded.
      3. Enemy Infiltrated Friendly Water.
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough
    • A scary situation. Hopefully you can retake naval superiority… the RRG’s in Africa seem like they will be enough to cause horrendous damage to the enemy, which may distract them from the hole in your line… ships seem to be in great need…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate

The post was edited 1 time, last by Carking the 6th ().

• Day 12 (2) : The Lost Fleet, Battle of Arafura Sea.

Arafura Sea, Pacific Front.

Morning of Sorrow, Afternoon of Desperation.

"Enemy Fleet sighted, unknown number, request for Naval Assistance" ----- 3rd armored car brigade.

The troops had completed their landing, military equipment was brought ashore, supply depots were built, and the troops began their operations in the Papua Region.

The Mighty Peruvian Fleet start their sailing west, report came from recon Aircraft that huge enemy fleet sighted just off the coast of most western province of Papua.

Admiral Tolol orders the Fleet to sail west, meet the enemy and gain naval superiority, enemy had prepared trap for him, waters around was extremely hostile.

without any Intel, Peruvian Navy Practically blind.

that Fleet was Japanese, they successfully decimated single Armored Car trying to conquer Papua most western province and then fleeing west when they spot my fleet. pretty coward (clever) if I say.

I know they trying to lure me to Sulawesi or Philippines where Japanese Naval Bomber waiting, but I never know Indochina and Burma also taken part in this, that's my blunder. I fall into enemy trap even though I clearly knew it.

as you can see, trying to catch Pan Asian fleet is mission impossible, therefore I sent my subs to lock them in melee, divide my fleet into 2 groups to maximize damage and kick his ass :thumbup:

still in pursuit, suddenly he head back towards my fleet, I know he had prepare a trap for me.

After failed to lock him, I continue my pursuit, shadowing his movement, and suddenly he turns back towards my fleet, I know that he will make me busy in combat while he sends some another fleet or NavBomb to finish me of, sadly, he doesn't know my Sub cus my sub was in higher level, so I planned to make this quick and return to Papua.

Finaly, I manage to lock him in Melee, divide my fleet into 2 groups to maximize damage and then finish this fast and return to Papua before he can bring more reinforcement.

the battle was quick, Submarine contributed half of health lost suffer by the enemy while the fleet contributed the rest within 2 times of attacking.

now I can finish this fast and return to Papua.

unfortunately, I forgot Pan Asia has that buff movement, so my quick battle didn't help much, he manages to lock me with level 3 Submarines, (my destroyers was level 2 at the moment)

his previous fleet had been annihilated, I quickly sent my Submarine return, out of harm's way.
      now, it's my turn to eat my own medicine.

the situation is worsening, my fleet gradually lose their health, no air cover to protect them from NavBomber either. I just need to retreat my submarine to safety before they found them out.

more and more enemy emerge from behind the fog, my fleet's fate had been sealed, or maybe the course of the pacific war had been determined by this battle.

enemy strategic bomber endlessly hammering captured factory in Papua, erase any attempt to produce unit via frontline rather than brought them from home.

Casualties :

Aftermath of the battle :

Troops in Papua New Guinea now practically operated without any navy, they occupy center province to avoid hostile warship bombardment.

The battle itself lead to 3 days of stalemate, with the sea under enemy control they're able to entirely cut off any reinforcement from Peru. in land, Peruvian troops occupy key cities such as Tabubil, the only cities located in center, very safe from hostile warship.

I bought Self-Properlled Artillery, Self-Properlled Anti-Air. Mechanized Infantry, Medium Tank, Tanks Destroyers, Armored Car, and Infantry.

enemy can't take Papua due to my superiority in ground troops, but I can't challenge them in the sea either due to their superiority in navy.

for the next 3 days, stalemate occurred in pacific, neither side able to gain upper hand over the others. but in the complete opposite side, Africa, the world had seen most massive ground invasion ever happen.

instead of 3 days of boring stalemate, in the next chapter I'll cover epic ground invasion of Egypt which is very good.

World at War Playthrough

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tolol_aja ().

• Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

carriers could have helped you but waiting for invasion of egypt.
      I usually go for carrier and abandon battleship, but in this game was exception lol.

I shouldn't abandon my favorite unit in the first place just because later availability.

Yeah, Egypt team up with the east, let's see how we roll them up, next chapter coming soon.

World at War Playthrough
    • Day 13 : Invasion of Egypt, Race for the Nile.

African Front, Egypt. Center Forces.

At dawn, the rumbling sound of thousands of artillery pieces was relentless, the explosion of its shells pushed the projectiles out, raining down on enemy positions.

Everyone knows, the invasion is about to begin....

before the Invasion, the furthest point Maranhao can reach is Buyazamah, most eastern cities of Libya. from there the advance was ground to a halt. Egyptian army was heavily armed with Tanks and assisted by Persian Air Force.

prior to the Invasion, Maranhao Navy suffer defeat at the hand of Persian in Mediterranean Sea just off the shore of Marsa Matruh, outnumbered 2:1 and unable to retreat due to blocking hostile submarine, Maranhao Navy virtually wiped out.

although Perisa was able to gain the upper hand in the sea, he choose to retreat his navy to Syria, probably intended to safeguard Suez, his supply lines.

Egypt and Persians collaborated to defend the Nile from foreign Invasion, this prove to be hard to beat, Maranhao need to take the province one by one in slow steadily advance.

Indochina also bring his Airforce to assist Egypt in defending North Sudan. Large numbers of Burmese Airforce also reported by spies to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. resisting Southern Forces assault.

Air defense within core Egypt was, at the time, very strong, thanks to Persian contributed majority numbers of fighters and bombers.

Persia spread his Airforce's within multiple provinces, so when I penetrate deep into Egyptian Airspace and locate one of his bases, he quickly scrambles aircraft from the others bases to attack my bomber.

when penetrate deep into hostile airspaces, Strategic bombers are practically blind, so they able to repeatedly attack my bombers in a series of direct attack and did that over and over again until my bomber leave the airspaces.

However, Maranhao keep his advance steadily and methodically, bombard the incoming troops with artillery and place his meat shield in the front, he repeats this process for the rest of the Invasion, although very slow, he successfully rolls them up in a day.

Caribbean arrive at the scene, now reinforcing already exhausted Maranhao army, they almost reach the red sea and about to completely driving back eastern alliance from Egypt. Cairo will fell in no time.

but as I said, Persia own the sea, therefore, they able to evacuate safely without being disrupted but that wasn't the case, Maranhao bring his Fighters to locate evacuation zones and order Caribbean to bombard them with his long-range Railroad Gun.

British Colombia, recently pressed and threatened by Caribbean to join us in our struggle, finally willing to send bombers to help us.

News about the Fall of Cairo, broadcasted around the world.

Shortly after Cairo has Fallen, Eastern Alliance must withdraw from Africa, otherwise their troops in Ethiopia and Tanganyika will be encircled.

World at War Playthrough
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Ha! African front is won! This could be a turning point… which side has more production and resources?

You posted your update the same time as me lol
      at that point, enemy still possess more territory, therefore, they still outnumbered us in terms resources production.

oh really? coincidence? lemme check lol

World at War Playthrough
    • I could not unsee how many nations you're fighting at the same time..
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.