World at War Playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World at War Playthrough

Introduction :

I'll create some sort of documentation of my recent World at War round with my friends, this will take place around day 8 and so on. we're 5 and play south America, this time there's only 1 Coalition strong enough to oppose us in world conquest, so we need to take them out, here's the protagonist :

My Team : (if you notice, this is the exact same people I play with for 3 years straight, we play mostly WaW and sometimes event map such as doomsday, endgame, homefront, pacific, etc)

Enemy Team :

The world has been in constant war for the last decade, in South America, there was 4 Major States that able to survive and annex other weaker states, they were Peru, Maranhao, Sao Paulo and South Brazil.

they realize if they continue this meaningless war soon they will fall where they stand, therefore, in motivation of avoiding bloodshed they agree to from an Alliance to work together towards Glory, soon this alliance joined by Cuba who has already conquered half of North America...

one step towards world conquest.......

Chapters :

World at War Gameplay - Introduction
      Day 8 : Siege of Los Angeles
      Day 9 : Concurrent Operation
      Day 10 : Peninsular War
      Day 11 : Operation Revival, an all-out advance in the African Desert

Day 11 (2) : Table Talk
      Day 12 : United for Peace, the world turns against us.
      Day 12 (2) : The Lost Fleet, Battle of Arafura Sea.
      Day 13 : Invasion of Egypt, Race for the Nile.
      Day 14 : Egypt in pursuit, Enemy offer a truce.
      Day 15 : The Negotiator demands for a Final Resolution!
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough

The post was edited 28 times, last by Tolol_aja ().

• Day 8 : Siege of Los Angeles

Cuban Dictator, Yasir, ask Peruvian Military to assist them with dealing against extremist movement in North America, California was one of the Major Extremist movement of North America along with other states such as Colorado and Saskatchewan.

Even though the government dictator uses an iron fist, the benefits that can be obtained cannot be ignored, thus Peruvian administration began massive conscription of Army, Raise new Fleet and owe money to international bank.

this is the map after Peru launch an Invasion to North Mexico who was aiding California in combating Caribbean forces. the Invasion itself was short concluded with North Mexico suffer heavy losses compare to light losses for Peru Side.

After this Invasion California had re-direct all of its ground troops and fleet to fortified position in Los Angeles. both Cuba and Peru know the dangerous of brutal melee combat in cities street, therefore plan to besiege Los Angeles with Heavy gun approved.

Cuban Forces mainly consist of Regular Artillery and Katyusha, Peruvian forces were more much modern, armed with Self Propelled heavy guns and Tank Destroyers.

Here's the Plan : Peru will take care of the Navy, Submarine will lock hostile fleet in melee and subsequently the surface fleet unleash their Naval guns with precision.
      After enemy navy Annihilated they will encircling the cities from land and sea, cutting off any escape route. and then both Cuba and Peru will bombard California Position with Artillery and surface ship with endless salvo.

California Forces outgunned, outnumbered and their escape route blocked, there's nowhere to escape other than death. with this North America is almost fully secured and subsequently able to redirect their attention to ongoing Invasion of Africa.

the two great powers devoted all their attention and strength to Africa.

Southern American states launch Massive landings on the West Coast of Africawhich is at the moment was Spanish Colonies.

Meanwhile in the completely opposite side, Burma And Persia Storm Horn of Africa with mighty forces. overthrow Ethiopian government and establish foothold in East Africa

both powers will race against each other in who will grab more territory than the others.

it just matter of time until South America and Eastern Alliance link up border and clashing. war against them is inevitable at this point.

World at War Playthrough

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tolol_aja ().

• Day 9 : Concurrent Operation

After California submitted, Allied troops had advancing deep into Africa, but neither of them was able to set foot on Iberia. therefore, we tasked Cuba with mission of conquering Iberian Peninsula and if possible, the rest of Europe.

3 Major states of South America launch their onslaught in Africa. Liberate former Spanish Colonies and grant them independence

Allied troops had renewed their Advanced, fresh troops brought from main continent and the forces re-organized into separate groups each with its own commander.

• Algeria, Center Forces (Maranhao) Commanded by Adyra24. tasked with containing Egypt and conquer Northern Africa.

this is the backbone of the Invasion, Spearhead of Coalition troops and as a symbol of Coalition Might. this troops had the most guns among other countries and the commander himself are seasoned veteran, cautious and methodically general.

their advance might be slow but it's unstoppable. their mission is to push back African in North Africa along with clearing the Mediterranean from hostile boats.

this center forces itself hold strategical value, if this armies fall enemy could breach and isolate Southern Forces and Northern Forces from each other, this troops also ensure flow of fresh troops from continent continue undisrupted.

this armies fall, the entire coalition is doomed.

• Upper Volta, Southern Forces (Sao Paulo) Commanded by KingalexKR tasked with Isolating South Africa from their northern allies.

this troops ensure that center forces stay safe from flanking attack, narrow side they need to cover make them can concentrated heavy armor in a one direction and strong push.

this troops also need to secure southern Atlantic with their fleet. both southern and northern troops had planned to set their advance pace in similar speed to avoid overstretching. this troops is the only one need to cover vast South Africa land. this concerning Allied high command and proposal to decrease objective requirement reconsidered.

• Morrocco, Northern Forces (East Brazil) Commanded by Siilaavuo, Tasked with Securing Gibraltar.

most underpowered armies among the 4, their task is to advance straight got Gibraltar and secure area there for the upcoming Caribbean Invasion of Iberia.

• Atlantic Ocean, 2nd Northern Forces (Caribbean) Commanded by Yasir Al-Fulani Tasked with Conquering Western Europe

Forces with most RRG. on their way to land in Spain. since Caribbean possess no warship, Maranhao Fleet will assist them in their landing.

Rally point : Iberia Basin.

• Pacific Ocean, Pacific Forces (Peru) Commanded by tolol Tasked with keeping Japan at bay and defend America from overseas Invasion.

Hawaiian Fleet, with more troops and less warship.

Papeete Fleet, less troops and More Warship. these two Fleet will simultaneously arrive at Papua New Genea and launch quick raid toward Capital. establish coalition influence in Asia and set strong foothold there.

Bombing Campaign of SWA

the bombing caused by conversation within the Coalition. more or less look like this

Maranhao : Guys, we need fighter
      Caribbean : yes, according to newspaper Egypt has lot of tact, but nobody builds fighters here.

Peru : for what? we already have high level AA.
      Maranhao : other than that, we need fighter to conduct reconnaissance. few hours prior I spot slow moving unknown armies, I fear it was RRG which my armies would be outranged. I bought my own RRG but its still day away.
      Peru : I can shut down their RRG factory if you want, I'll ask Sao Paulo to build airstrip in Jamestown.

Jamestown taken and airstrip constructed.

my level 3 strategic bomber hammering SWA cities, since I didn't know level of Secret base I just blindly attack them all, air defenses was very weak if I say.

Morale toggle view after the Bombing Campaign. this is devastating for SWA war effort of course.

World at War Playthrough
    • Day 10 : Peninsular War

"Huge army set up beachhead in Iberia, Liberation army soon cut their way inland"

Peruvian headlines ----

Day 10, Iberian Basin Landing, Caribbean Forces, -3 hours and 10 Minutes

"The enemy fleet spotted, they marched towards the landing zone" ----

Caribbean Fleet had finished their long overseas journey passing relatively friendly Atlantic ocean, now, far from their homeland they will determine Spanish Empire fate and the success of entire coalition operation.

soon they joined by Maranhao's fleet who's will provide air cover from air raid and Brazil's submarine will watch for enemy boat from the north.

before the landing took place, bombing campaign conducted by Peru, aiming Spanish Cities and make them unable to react properly when the Forces hit the beach.
      for the next 3 hours, All coalition forces involved must do their best in order to make the Operation successful.

Iberian Basin Landing, 2 hours and 40 Minutes

"reporting, enemy sighted from the north, type of ship unknown, possibly warship"

few minutes before, East brazil successfully engage UK's Fleet attempting to disrupt the landing process. Spy report show high concentration of UK's Fleet in English channel, Coalition had predicted that the Fleet there will be mobilized in sporadic way. and yeah that it's just as predicted. East Brazil quickly got the upper hand, his one stack of Submarine can kill them in detail.

my bomber flying inland after completely turn Sevilla into dust, spot multiple movement of army toward the landing zone.

Iberian Basin Landing, 2 Hours

"we're under fire, request for Naval support"

these was only the first wave of UK's multiple wave in the next hours. in sporadic way rather than dedicated fleet we were able to easily crush them one by one.

Spain trying to move all available reserve in his homeland and hold the beach, but Caribbean forces was too large and too many to contain, soon all of his forces depleted, any resistance evaporated and Iberia will be under Caribbean control.

Iberian Basin Landing, 0 Hours and 54 Minutes

"Get up, lads. Storm the Beach!"

All coalition fleet were organized in terms of facing the enemy response, all we need to do is to protect Caribbean forces until they reach the land and leave the rest to them.
      Combat Air Patrol quickly brought from Africa to ensure no enemy aerial onslaught hitting the convoy even a bit.

Iberian Basin Landing, 17 Minutes

Iberian Basin landing, The Killings Hour.

Morale Toggle view after the Bombing Campaign

Unknown to the Coalition, War in Spain will be very difficult, the Spanish and British guerrillas would sporadically attack the Caribbean
      in the future chapter we will see where the Caribbean troops retreating and evacuating from Spain, leaving Brazil to defend alone.

Pacific Front, Peru Fleet land on Papua New Guinea.

just like the Peninsular War, in Future chapter we'll see bloody battle in Papua, Peru Forces trapped without escape route, endless air raid, besiege from all direction and the worst, Coalition setback in Africa.

Chapter 3 end. to be continued

World at War Playthrough
    • This is way bloodier than I thought it would be... Superb playthorugh!
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.