The Rise of the Reich! The Second Strike!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• By the way I’ll push back my post for today a few hours, really crazy day so I’d like to have more time to go into detail.

Here is an image from day one at least. All you need to know is that I conquered Poland, Denmark, The Low Countries on day one, moved to prepare to strike the French and befriended Italy who is under a much more competent leader.
      Images
      • IMG_2386.png

83.35 kB, 360×640, viewed 13 times

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • The Second Day (but actually)

Yesterday was an insane one! Let us get into the details.

Our invasion of France went off without a Hitch. They had also began an invasion of Spain, which explained the holes in their lines. We obliterated their forces and conquered all of France! We have moved into Spain and shall liberate that land too! But the Bolshevik scum to our east struck without warning! We were forced to cancel offensive plans and fight the reds… The brave German army had to fight a two- no, three front war… and we won! The Soviets folded, and once we had kicked down the door the whole rotten structure collapsed. The new Reich achieved in a single turn what the Empire couldn’t accomplish after years and with 3 allies. Our faithful Italian ally has been of great help, crushing the French fleet in the Mediterranean and beginning the conquest of Africa. Truly, a new era will arrive! The New Order nears…

Research, Development & Construction

Remember what I said about producing little? I lied. I made tanks, planes, infantry cars artillery and motorized infantry, my resources simply allowed it. I plan to continue this. The Reich also researched some better tanks and infantry, tomorrow planes are on the block. As for construction, either upgrading military buildings or industry was done.
      Day 3 research. German tech shall advance, newspaper even declares us the most advanced nation!

Der Kreig!

The Reich is at war on many fronts… and winning. In France…
      Italia took Africa, while the people of the German plain took Spain.

We slaughtered their metropolitan armies and conquered all of it but a small amount of rural in the north. Spain is the main western front, we plan to complete its conquest by day 4.

Over on the Northern Front…
      Danzig will go soon. There was also a failed Soviet landing in Königsberg.

Victory was achieved. Sweden put up no resistance after some shelling and was conquered. Using ship arty we had began shelling them before the war with the Russians. Speaking of that…

Stalin: Штайнера counterattack will have us
      Rokossovsky: My comrade… Штайнер…
      Zhukov: Штайнер did not have enough forces. The attack never took place.
      Stalin: … I’m just gonna shoot myself instead of ranting.

They stood no chance! Best of all, we took Moscow at a perfect time and managed to prevent most revolts! The Communist scum that we so feared in the past will finally die! The French also landed a naval force, but this will easily be crushed and reversed. Moscow, Leningrad and very Soon Stalingrad will all have fallen. The Red army is crippled beyond repair. The Second World War… is effectively won.

Diplomacy…

We contacted the Americans and received right of way. Hopefully the US and Brazil stay busy for now. We spoke to Japan and they said that the UK is inactive, they also wished to ally with us… perhaps the time for a good old Axis is arriving… We also found out that Romania had given ROW to the Communist, allowing them to attack us! After some negotiations we have agreed to demilitarize our borders.

The German Reich has come far. We lost the greatest war in human history at our height and were humiliated… then we almost fell for the lies of a madman… but the German Volk are no fools. We took back our nation. Without a corrupt nobility or insane dictator ruling over us, we managed to unit the Germanic peoples of Europe! Soon the continent will be freed, under the watchful eye of the Reich and our Italic Brethren. And after this, a New Order will rise. A world where Germany stands at its rightful space at the top, where all humans live freely and equally, where mad communists or greedy imperialists have been purged! Long live the Volk! Long live the Reich! Long live the Germanic People! Long live the Axis!

For the Vaterland!
      Images
      • IMG_2397.png

81.29 kB, 360×640, viewed 11 times

• Carking the 6th wrote:

A fun thing, America had sent me a share map trade and seems to have forgot about it… if we go to war I could snatch his intel as needed!
      Free intel! Hooray!
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.
    • Day Three and Four…

These last two days were somewhat uneventful. The Reich has been focusing on solidifying our tule over our land and taking rurals. We also lost an embarrassing amount of units to Finland.

Construction, Research and Production

We have began mass production! Tanks, planes, infantry, artillery, Motorized forces and ships are in mass production. Recently KMS (we now abbreviate our ships!) Scharnhorst, Bismarck, Tirpitz and Gneisenau were completed. RRG’s are in full swing, produced in the holy Reich city of Luxembourg. Industry and upgraded military production buildings were our main focus in construction, and finally better ships and planes are being researched.

Der Kreig!

Not very much. We have cleaned up Spain and took the last of their cities, next up is Portugal. Hungary and Danzig were taken, and after losing around 4 units Finland will be finished… some Russian land has also been cleared. Forces will be moved to take Norway. We were attacked by Latvia and must kill them. Our plan is clean up the rest of Europe, kill Romania (an active) and then move to the UK. Italy will take care of Africa and the Middle East. Greece is under their attack.

Diplomacy…

Everyone loves or fears me. South Africa and Canada wanted to join my alliance… had to decline. The US ended their coalition with Brazil and asked to join. Since I’d rather keep my friend in Italy and Japan (who has conquered Manchuko and China now) I will probably reject them. Speaking of Japan, They have dissolved their alliance. I kinda like them, so I’ll probably allow them and Italy to form the true axis!

• While posting another thread, my original day was found! Here:

The Reich makes a return! Thanks to an extremely lucky (and impulsive) grabbing of Germany in HWW, I have a chance to turn our nation into something new!

The Death of Hitler!

The German people are not a group of prejudice! We refuse to slaughter and separate our own for the lies of a mediocre Austrian Painter! A short coup by (Generic Badass German General) took place, Hitler has been shot, an a new Fuhrer rises to the helm of the Reich!

A speech was held in Berlin by the new Fuhrer, to the acclaim of millions of Germans! Our people will rise once more!

Research and Production.

We decided to forgo industry and focus on production of units and construction. Sexy axis mediums, Motorized infantry, and eventually planes are our biggest goals. Our current fleet with added subs will have to suffice. As for research, Germany is rather stacked. Still, some strategic bombers in case of angry Brits and Armored cars because Motorized infantry is not enough will do.

Our plan is rather simple… we have already aligned ourselves with our brethren in Italy. Together we will strike hard. I will solo Denmark, Poland, the Benelux and France on day one. Italy will eventually join in once ready, taking Africa, Yugoslavia, and parts of France. This will be a swift offensive, we will strike hard regardless of the foolish allies! Glory to the Reich! March, soldiers! Wait? Come again? We need a somewhat cringy generic imperialist German line? Fine… uh… Rommel!

“Im Kampf Mann gegen Mann gewinnt derjenige, der noch eine Runde in sich hat.”

Aufladung!

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Stalin: Штайнера counterattack will have us
      Rokossovsky: My comrade… Штайнер…
      Zhukov: Штайнер did not have enough forces. The attack never took place.
      Stalin: … I’m just gonna shoot myself instead of ranting.
      card reversed uno
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough
    • Little continues to happen. Just mopping up European AI. Japan went inactive and the US sucks. I’ll make a full update when something interesting happens. These last 7 days were slow… here is an image from a few days ago. The Reich will win..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Carking the 6th ().

• The Crossroads…

Oh how far our Reich has went… we have gone from a humiliated nation in Germany, highjacked by a mad mediocre Austrian Painter and his goons, to the subjugators of Europe, the hegemony of Earth! Soon we will rule…

Der Krieg!

The Reich has slowed down, mopping Europe. Those British… ingrates who launched their vile offensive campaign on the peaceful Reich have been dealt a brutal blow… they will never foil our plans for glory again!

However, the Irish have attempted a fool hardy offensive aimed at the Reich. This will not pay off, though. Only a matter of time before this last part of Europe is cleaned up.

But what about Asia?

As you may see, Italy has been very, very slowly cleaning up Africa. We however have been finishing off a Soviet Partisan insurgency, while dealing with the Turks and Persians. A quick cleanup of the Soviet Union is assured, soon their people will return to peace…

After the defeating the Turks, we ended up seeing a combined Franco-Romanian offensive into the land. They were crushed. Now we clean up their land, and prepare to liberate the Levant! Soon we will reach Jerusalem…

Persia and Afghanistan have not been so kind. We are forced to fight them both in former Soviet territory. Their hordes defeated the brave but small forces of the Central Asian Korps! However some reinforcements have arrived… revenge is at hand!

Other parts of the world exist too… what are they doing?

Our American Allies have been fighting Canada, which lost its government to the ministries… and is losing. They are weak! They have failed us! Meanwhile look at the Mexicans! They have restored their glory and have shown their strength! We will abandon these weak Americans. It is clear which side is more powerful.

How about our old friend, Japan?

They, and a handful of other states without governments are at war… interesting. America is failing in Indonesia.

Brazil is copying America in Bolivia. Pathetic!

• What will the Reich do? 10
        The entire world belongs to The Reich alone! (6) 60%
        Do not betray our allies! Allow them a final chance… (4) 40%
      Now for the crossroads… remember my allies? Even Italy is slow… I thought they’d have taken all of Africa! This failure is not something the Reich would like… we don’t believe in weakness like this. That brings up a question… do we keep them around? Should we give them a final warning: get your act together or die, or bring them to an end? Perhaps the Reich should not even consider the weak…

What shall we do, fellow Volk of the Reich?

And before you make a choice… remember the glorious lands and people we rule over… that we have a duty to…

The choice is ours, how history will end.