Suggestion: Coalition color filter in map settings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Actually they did, then had a Jihad about removing them from society.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • That’s like us having a Jihad today where people try to remove modern technology like Medicine, electronics, and… modern weapons. They would either lose, this society would massively decline, collapse and quietly use that tech again… or get conquered by aliens who would.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate

• OutOfIdeasX wrote:

We do have the option to filter between diplomatic relations, province morale and nation colors. A filter which would show coalitions in different colors would be helpful to get a faster orientation.
      This is a fantastic idea in my opinion. @freezy would extra code be required to implement this? It seems to be a useful idea which shouldn’t be too hard to add into the code, unlike for example some unit stat changes. Any possibility of this happening in future?
      Have a blessed day <3
    • SamPGS_17 wrote:

OutOfIdeasX wrote:

We do have the option to filter between diplomatic relations, province morale and nation colors. A filter which would show coalitions in different colors would be helpful to get a faster orientation.
      This is a fantastic idea in my opinion. @freezy would extra code be required to implement this? It seems to be a useful idea which shouldn’t be too hard to add into the code, unlike for example some unit stat changes. Any possibility of this happening in future?
      ofc they would need to make code. the question is how much
      Stay Sweet!
    • Taffyta Muttonfudge wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

OutOfIdeasX wrote:

ofc they would need to make code. the question is how much
      Oh of course they need to make code, I’m just aware that there were issues with railroad guns in terms of the idea of for example only allowing them to travel along infrastructure, as it would uproot all the core code - I want to know if it’s a similar situation here as I’m not a computer science guy so wouldn’t know!
      Have a blessed day <3
    • SamPGS_17 wrote:

For sure it needs new code, but the good thing is that this is an old suggestion which we are a fan of ourselves, I think a ticket exists somewhere to implement this. I don't know when though, but I am hopeful that when the right time comes we will get this feature into the game :)
    • freezy wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

For sure it needs new code, but the good thing is that this is an old suggestion which we are a fan of ourselves, I think a ticket exists somewhere to implement this. I don't know when though, but I am hopeful that when the right time comes we will get this feature into the game :)
      That's great to hear.