Old Features of the Forums...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In pretty much every game I play, mechanised is inferior to standard.

That said I have a tendency to ignore bonuses altogether and just churn out militia, because it's cheap. Which I generally get away with in Comintern.
      Honestly the cost factor can be as important as the buffs. Particularly in an emergency, the best unit is the one I can actually produce without selling every other resource off on the stock market, and then get to the front line before it's too late.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Lv.3 milita is one of the best units in the game.
      L4 is actually like 60% better for 30% extra cost. I appreciate that I'm lucky to be an old player and did my dues to get blueprints long ago, but it is the truth, and the BEST blueprint unit you can have as a player.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • As to the mech vs mot inf debate: it depends on SO much factors! What is your resource situation, and do you have pre-existing production facilities? Do you need to churn out units quickly, or do you have time to build a huge army in reserve? What kind of armor type is your opponent using; mostly unarmored, light or heavy armored? What is your play style, are you on 24/7 or just once a day? All that needs to be considered when making a choice... just remember that you make ONE choice, and the worst thing you can do is develop them both a little bit. Make up your mind for every game you play, and then stick to it.

(This is true for other unit types as well; when you decide AC will be your rusher, stop researching and/or building LT, and the other way around).
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Lv.3 milita is one of the best units in the game.
      L4 is actually like 60% better for 30% extra cost. I appreciate that I'm lucky to be an old player and did my dues to get blueprints long ago, but it is the truth, and the BEST blueprint unit you can have as a player.
      True, but that comes in days later. For the early game though, lv.3 is crazy strong.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate