What would you do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What would you do?

You have been somehow placed at the helm of Bytro! The shareholders are at your mercy. Courtesy of a partnering of an Arabian oil mogul and Shadowy organ trafficker you have enough funding to implement as much as (you realistically) want. The dev team (headed now by our Lord and Saviour Freezy!) is ready to get to work! Spaghetti code was magically perfectly fixed after sacrificing enough troll souls to Freezy.

Now. What will you do? What will you add to game? What units and features or even languages and province name changes would you like to implement? How would you adjust units? Go ahead, get to work!

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

You have been somehow placed at the helm of Bytro! The shareholders are at your mercy. Courtesy of a partnering of an Arabian oil mogul and Shadowy organ trafficker you have enough funding to implement as much as (you realistically) want. The dev team (headed now by our Lord and Saviour Freezy!) is ready to get to work! Spaghetti code was magically perfectly fixed after sacrificing enough troll souls to Freezy.

Now. What will you do? What will you add to game? What units and features or even languages and province name changes would you like to implement? How would you adjust units? Go ahead, get to work!
      Change names of cities, countries and units.

Implement major rivers, like or 2 per continent.

Add marines, and 2 more levels of nuke rockets

Bring back endgame, and create more alternate history scenarios

Rework AI diplomacy, and add a retreat feature
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheZhukov ().

• Consistency (Tacs and ABs having the same no of levels, RA having elite units, RMs being given equally like other resources, etc)

Card-free and gold-free gamemodes

QOL changes, like better (and toggle-able) naming system, and more customizability, like example: renaming armies

No idea if they fixed the inconsistent reinforcement bug, but they shud if they haven't

Commando rebalance (stealth x2 per level please)

Slight rebalance of navy; NBs are slightly too strong, CCs need to be slightly buffed against air, or NB cost has to be increased

More models! T2 skins for planes, unarmored, and other units would be cool. And Comintern needs a skin update (some tanks look horrible...)

Slight doctrine rebalancing; comintern needs a very slight buff to make it more viable

Ability to get new units without cards (gimmicky atm); alongside that marines

Rivers, retreat option and supply system

More alt hist maps being featured

Refer to this thread where feasibility of some of the above suggestions are discussed: Quality-of-Life Changes
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • As the new leader of Bytro, I would prioritize enhancing player experience. I'd introduce new units, such as aerial reconnaissance drones and amphibious assault vehicles. I'd also expand the map, add multiplayer tournaments, and improve language support. Additionally, I'd refine existing units for better balance and realism.
    • I like the idea of rivers, probably difficult to implement, they are a good natural defence.
      Amphibious tank were not very good. So no ideas about new units, maybe marines with reduced landing times.
      I also like the idea of gold free games, but I think that would be hard to achieve.
      The number of AI countries could be reduced as most would have been sympathetic to one doctrine or another.