Finally back!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Day 23:
      I gained more ground against Central America, who left the coalition and is now taking all of Columbia’s lands. He attempts to reach my Québécois mainland, but I had a stack of naval ships and is going to bombard his troops.
      I also began making some headway on the Cuban mainland. I’m mainly just using coastal bombardment for this.
      Central America is producing more rocket fighters, which means I will need to upgrade my interceptors and use more artillery instead.
      Images
      • IMG_6554.png

297.67 kB, 360×640, viewed 8 times
      • IMG_6555.png

248.12 kB, 360×640, viewed 10 times
      Looking for improvement.
      :tumbleweed:
    • Aye!!! GG!
      P.S. sorry I haven’t been posting. Basically, I put military sabotage on Central America and found that he has virtually nothing left, so I just invaded him with armoured cars. Consequences: massive expansion -> Revolts. I just made it over the limit
      Looking for improvement.
      :tumbleweed:
    • JASLOLY wrote:

Aye!!! GG!
      P.S. sorry I haven’t been posting. Basically, I put military sabotage on Central America and found that he has virtually nothing left, so I just invaded him with armoured cars. Consequences: massive expansion -> Revolts. I just made it over the limit

I never want to look at that map again, that gore on the borders is Dark Web level fr
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate