British India Playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• British India Playthrough

Hi, I'm not sure how long this will last, however, I have decided to break myself back into spending more time on Call of War by starting a playthrough as British India in 1939 Historic World War Map Game 8,407,077.

This will be written in quick bullet points for each day to save me time.

Day 1:

- I messaged Nationalist China for peace, I plan to keep them at bay for now, and since no one takes Xinjiang or Tibet, to rush them after annexing Afghanistan Nepal and Bhutan for the easy cities, if someone does take Xinjiang or Tibet they are likely to be either an absolute noob or incredibly experienced.

- I immediately built industry in all cities

- Researched Motorised Infantry level 1 and Artillery level as there are many Ordnance Foundaries.

- Move troops into stacks near my borders.

Day 2 and 3:

- Built up forces on the Persian border and continued production, the airforce is substantially sized now, 25-30 units, mainly tactical bombers

Day 4:

- Rushed all of Persia's cities over 1 day, minimal damage was dealt, and the captured cities had level 2 and 3 buildings which will come in useful for expanding into the Middle East eventually.

Day 5-9:

- Spent these days finishing off Persia and quickly building up all my buildings, there will soon be a need to establish a strong navy, however despite this not being attained the resources have been put into the airforce, which although not too impressive, now controls 60 tactical bombers and 15 interceptors.

I am going to see how quickly I can rush Afghanistan, perhaps trying to use only aircraft.

Day 9-16:

Lots happened:
      - Turkey declared war, leading to the seizure of all their territories East of Ankara before my forces were finally defeated, troops advanced on the Holy Land and aided by the Iraq AI, defeated the largest ottoman garrison at Jerusalem, which used to be the capital of the British Empire.
      - Using military sabotages, I have revealed the make-up of the Italian Armed Forces which are vastly overstretched and smaller than my own, I will take them on once I am finished with Turkey
      - Spain has agreed to ally with me, however I have not offered shared map, as he and Germany are at war with America, who have managed to land in the basque region of Spain and North France.

Day 16-18:

- As is often the case with AI, a multitude of them began to declare war on me, such as Afghanistan, Siam (who has Burma), and Tibet, it probably won't take long for more to join.
      - Turkey was crafty and sent units through the USSR, whom he had RoW with, which meant that I lost a few northern provinces in Iran. Afghanistan has been surprisingly hard, I rushed Kabul and their cores, but due to moral being near, or 0% in each, it is slowing my advance down, and they have cut Iran and India in half
      - Using Nepal, I pushed into Gerze and Shigatse but was quickly encircled in the former, luckily, it is just a matter of artillery taking care of any surrounding units before it is safe to make a break-out
      - Tibet has gained a few provinces, but my airforce has picked off all the small attacking units, so it doesn't count for much
      - I will try and hold Siam off rather than fight on 4 fronts.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".

The post was edited 4 times, last by Zaktty ().

• Even the most humble person on this site is egotistical? Do you happen to be Noblebright himself or a relative of his? It seems you need to acquire the knowledge on how to hold your tongue, and end your reign as the chief asshole of the forums, my friend. Not a single soul, deep down, truly cares for the annoying, senseless drama you currently wish to drum up, simply in order to make your pathetic free time slightly more… spicy. Those minutes- possible hours that you’ve been writing absolute, condescending bullshit about perfectly respectable people should have been spent learning to be a better person, or perhaps chilling with the very fine community we have here. However it seems the hole in your ever-so pitiable soul cannot be filled without being a complete and utter pile of refuse on the internet. A pile of refuse that dogmatically refuses to gain the slightest, though probably faked pretense of humanity. At least I profited from receiving the delightful opportunity to rant about your preposterous actions for a little while. Nontheless, it is imperative your shitfuckery is brought to a swift end. I do not wish that this precarious situation would come to require alerting the glorious and powerful Firelord to your misdoings. Regardless, allow me to vacate that very option into your hands.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate

The post was edited 1 time, last by Carking the 6th ().

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Even the most humble person on this site is egotistical? Do you happen to be Noblebright himself or a relative of his? It seems you need to acquire the knowledge on how to hold your tongue, and end your reign as the chief asshole of the forums, my friend. Not a single soul, deep down, truly cares for the annoying, senseless drama you currently wish to drum up, simply in order to make your pathetic free time slightly more… spicy. Those minutes- possible hours that you’ve been writing absolute, condescending bullshit about perfectly respectable people should have been spent learning to be a better person, or perhaps chilling with the very fine community we have here. However it seems the hole in your ever-so pitiable soul cannot be filled without being a complete and utter pile of refuse on the internet. A pile of refuse that dogmatically refuses to gain the slightest, though probably faked pretense of humanity. At least I profited from receiving the delightful opportunity to rant about your preposterous actions for a little while. Nontheless, it is imperative your shitfuckery is brought to a swift end. I do not wish that this precarious situation would come to require alerting the glorious and powerful Firelord to your misdoings. Regardless, allow me to vacate that very option into your hands.
      Goku monologue goes hard fr

But honestly, Fruck you Bosley. The guy who made this playthrough is genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met. Calling him FULL OF HIMSELF? Come on man. Go squidge somewhere else.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Even the most humble person on this site is egotistical? Do you happen to be Noblebright himself or a relative of his? It seems you need to acquire the knowledge on how to hold your tongue, and end your reign as the chief asshole of the forums, my friend. Not a single soul, deep down, truly cares for the annoying, senseless drama you currently wish to drum up, simply in order to make your pathetic free time slightly more… spicy. Those minutes- possible hours that you’ve been writing absolute, condescending bullshit about perfectly respectable people should have been spent learning to be a better person, or perhaps chilling with the very fine community we have here. However it seems the hole in your ever-so pitiable soul cannot be filled without being a complete and utter pile of refuse on the internet. A pile of refuse that dogmatically refuses to gain the slightest, though probably faked pretense of humanity. At least I profited from receiving the delightful opportunity to rant about your preposterous actions for a little while. Nontheless, it is imperative your shitfuckery is brought to a swift end. I do not wish that this precarious situation would come to require alerting the glorious and powerful Firelord to your misdoings. Regardless, allow me to vacate that very option into your hands.
      Thanks.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

This goes hard fr
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command
    • Do it. Once the Firelord sees that you initiated, we’ll know who was harassing. You came here and insulted someone without knowing anything about their situation. This falls on you. To put it simply; STFU, GTFO.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate