How is the "economy" calculated?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OysterT wrote:

Thanks for sticking with me on this. I could get a screen shot of the newspaper, but to get his production level at the time... it was two days ago. Even today there is a drastic difference, but I have to go to each of his cities individually to get it as a series of screen shots. And, not sure how to do a screen shot on here. Let me try.
      Okay, well just have a look at it :)

I’m sure it’ll just be the case that you will have ramped up your factory making over the last couple of days and that’ll be reflected in the next economy report!
      Have a blessed day <3
    • I can't remember how to do a screen shot, but the ecomomy report was in yesterday's paper. The sixth day of the game and the production figures I gave are from the same time, (6,000 per city and 10,000 per city).

And I have been "taking a loook at it". That's why I asked the question.

Can you tell me how to do a screen shot?
      OysterT
    • OysterT wrote:

I can't remember how to do a screen shot, but the ecomomy report was in yesterday's paper. The sixth day of the game and the production figures I gave are from the same time, (6,000 per city and 10,000 per city).

And I have been "taking a loook at it". That's why I asked the question.

Can you tell me how to do a screen shot?
      If you have an iPhone it’ll be pressing the power button and the up volume button at the same time. You can then attach the image to forums by using the button which looks like a paperclip, and clicking ‘upload’ then ‘photo library’. Insert the screenshots one at a time then click ‘thumbnail’ to add the screenshot to a message.
      Have a blessed day <3
    • Of course, my phone is android. I thought COW came out with a way to do it on the computer last month or so? Sorry to be a thorn in yuour side, but I really would like to understand what I'm dealing with here. When I get unexpected results, I need to change my methods, but, when I can't understand why the unexpecred results, I don't even know what to change.
      OysterT
    • OysterT wrote:

Of course, my phone is android. I thought COW came out with a way to do it on the computer last month or so? Sorry to be a thorn in yuour side, but I really would like to understand what I'm dealing with here. When I get unexpected results, I need to change my methods, but, when I can't understand why the unexpecred results, I don't even know what to change.
      Oh okay. Yeah I totally get you - maybe give it a Google? You could use snipping tool if you’re on computer?
      Have a blessed day <3
    • Maybe the difference between you and your ally are in the core provinces? From conquered lands, you only get 25% of the resources than from your initial lands... when you're playing HWW there's a real differences between people who took a lot of ground (for example, Lithunia conquering Poland, Germany, and Romania) vs. original counties (USA just being the USA). The former will have MUCH less production, no matter how many industries they build.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Yes. I have share map and he doesn't want to wast time on building industry. He has none. There is no way rural industry or captured center can possibly more than double his home center production. There's a bug in there somewhere.

I do appreciate how you all have explained what "Economy" is supposed to be. I'm comfortable with that. I just see a 30K economy reported as 70+K.
      OysterT
    • OysterT wrote:

Yes. I have share map and he doesn't want to wast time on building industry. He has none. There is no way rural industry or captured center can possibly more than double his home center production. There's a bug in there somewhere.

I do appreciate how you all have explained what "Economy" is supposed to be. I'm comfortable with that. I just see a 30K economy reported as 70+K.
      Does he produce units?? Well you need to add manpower into that 30K to get the final figure. Still, I don't think it will reach 70k though.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • @freezy the guy seems to be right... any known bugs on this subject?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Whoa! Today's paper just came out and it lists his army as equal to mine. He has 46 units. I have 69. His do appear to be more expensive (ships and Tanks). Maybe he is supplementing his resources to build armies, but how does it show up in "economy"?

I really appreciate you staying with me on this. I wish I could send screen shots, but just can't figure out how. It is Clash of Nations game # 8386546, if that helps.
      OysterT
    • The one thing I don't have access to is his actual resource bar. If he has purchased massive amounts of resources, this would account for everything. Am I right?

p.s. I'm not hung up on guys buying Gold. It's part of the structure of the game. I'm just trying to make sense of the data I'm given.

Unless I am wrong her, I think I have my answer, which I suspected all along. I'll ask my ally. Maybe he'll solve this riddle.

This is a terrific game you have going here.
      OysterT