Haïti playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tough fighting raging through Venezuela and Colombia. Chasing his 3x mot.inf stack across Venezuela with my battleships, delivering shots to him whenever he gets too close to the coast. Looks like I have him cornered now, unless he wants to attack a province revolted to Brazil. In Colombia, my militia caught his strat base, he was already flying three new ones and razed my second city in Dominica. Walked into a militia ambush myself, losing 3 myself. I have a slight upperhand on him, but undecided yet.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Ecuador is defeated... there's some pockets to clean up, but Quito already fell and he lost his key forces, about 10 mot.inf and all the strats.

I'm struggling to make some modern weapons though. Oil and manpower are the main problems. It takes over 5 hours (yes - fast time, so really like 20 in a slow game) of oil production to start a single tac, for example. RC's in my three core provinces are in place, but I still have only 767 hourly manpower; that's something like ordering a unit every two hours.

My militia army has taken hefty casualties, and I had to take an AA diversion against the strats, so all I really have for fresh troops is three armored cars (heading for L4 - but still), two battleships, and a few militia... hardly enough to go after a next target. This will take a while.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Heh, it is the spelling of my native language, sorry.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • This is a bit of a long shot, but I'm going to ignore Nicaragua (armed to the teeth, my scouts tell me) and send my hap-snap army to Mexico. He never moved an inch, and maybe this is the kind of thing my army can do right now. Hey ho!

- BIG DADDY.
    • Talvisota wrote:

Dutch?

I HAVE YOU NOW, ROKO! I HAVE YOU NOW!
      Heh... technically yes, though I prefer to think of myself as a citizen of the Republic of Amsterdam.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Mexican attack is underway, the countryside goes easy but there's some problems here and there taking out cities:

There's also a supply drop in a province revolted to Peru, and since these are a MAJOR source of income for a small country like ours, I feel compelled to attack him now with a grand army of five units available:

- BIG DADDY.
    • Peru attack is underway, with a mix bag of militia supported by one artillery and one rocket artillery, plus the mighty Haitian battle fleet (a third BB was built and is underway). This will be slow, the only way to destroy their army is from range.

But... ahem, notice that little grey area in the East? It is German lands now... for reference, this is who Germany is these days:

So that's not really the kind of news I like to hear over breakfast.

Mexico has officially gone inactive, which means the AI took over. The first thing they did is rush some units out of their capital to take back one of his mountain provinces. We will let them, but we are reliant on artillery here as well and it isn't very numeerous, so taking him out completely will also take time.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • The Haïtian Empire in its regional habitat:

I'm really looking forward to invading the US, but I'll hold my horses a bit longer.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I have one big advantage over him... the player is called Adolf H. So basically all I have to do is send in a support ticket, and he will be gone as soon as some GO opens it...
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Not much happening, Daddy Doc needs his rest sometimes. Peru was shared with Bolivia, Mexico is done, Brazil is next on the menu for some shock treatment but that is still a bit down the line.

The units you see inside Brazil territory are militia btw, he can't see that I'm in position already.
      - BIG DADDY.