New Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Zaktty or another idea: Global arms race: the description is nearly the same as my proposed global armageddon event except that the research tree includes units realistically built until 1945(no nukes: that rocket sm 62 snark for allies for example),or units that were build in 1946 for example level 5 infantry which is named 1946 infantry or midway class aircraft carrier. Those have to be researched
    • @AleksanderZ I thought better and the eventual research tree for my proposed global armageddon event is like this

Infantry
      Militia:Level 3
      Infantry:Level 5
      Motorised Infantry: Level 3
      Mechanised Infantry:Level 2
      Commandos:Level 2
      Paratroopers:Level 1

Ordnance Foundry

Anti-Tank:Level 3
      Artillery:Level 3
      SP Artillery:Level 2
      Anti-Air:Level 3
      SP Anti-Air:Level 2

Tanks

Armored Car:Level 3
      Light Tank:Level 3
      Medium Tank:Level 2
      Heavy Tank:Level 1
      Tank Destroyer:Level 3

Air

Interceptor:Level 4
      Tactical Bomber: Level 4
      Attack Bomber: Level 2
      Strategic Bomber:Level 3
      Naval Bomber:Level 4

Naval
      Destroyer:Level 4
      Submarine:Level 3
      Cruiser:Level 3
      Battleship:Level 3
      Aircraft Carrier:Level 3
      Transport ship:Level 3

Secret
      Rocket Artillery:Level 3
      SP Rocket Artillery:Level 2
      Railroad Gun:Level 2
      Flying Bomb:Level 1
      Rocket:Level 4
      Rocket Fighter:Level 2
      Atomic Bomb:Level 2 (Has to be researched to max)
      Nuclear Bomb:Level 2(Has to be researched to max)
      Nuclear Rocket:Level 0(Has to be researched)
    • Razvan2020 wrote:

@Zaktty or another idea: Global arms race: the description is nearly the same as my proposed global armageddon event except that the research tree includes units realistically built until 1945(no nukes: that rocket sm 62 snark for allies for example),or units that were build in 1946 for example level 5 infantry which is named 1946 infantry or midway class aircraft carrier. Those have to be researched
      Perhaps not an armageddon style event, but a Cold War Map is long overdue.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • China (Republic and Communist), United Kingdom, France, Germany (West and East), Italy, Japan, Canada, Australia, South Korea, North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, and Yugoslavia and more:

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • @Carking the 6th Think about this:
      -World at war map
      -Level 25 for entrance
      -1 day peace period before starting
      -Maxed buildings in cities
      -300 troops(30 in each of the five cities,including 20 nuclear rockets and 40 nuclear bombers from start)
      -Free country selection not random
      -Advaced units with levels i said in an earlier post(the variant without year of the event or the same research tree as already existing doomsday event)