German Homefront

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

Talvisota wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

(Polish and Desi immigrants are practically the only reason the British economy is still running at this point)
      Well, when there were none of them here, we were the strongest in the world.
      The entire reason we let in immigrants from Africa, India, etc was because the empire was crumbling and so was our economy and so we needed manpower on the isles.
      Time to send them back, they think England is middle east where they can practice jihad and sharia law. They do not incorporate.
      Talvisota was 100% talking about Legal immigrants there… and you just said we want to practice Jihad (you didn’t practice Jihad) and Sharia law (I bet you don’t understand that either, and Muslims are taught to follow secular laws in secular countries.) strange, overall.
      I was talking abt illegals.
      TMC
    • The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Yet you insult my people? You literally said muslims and other immigrants are trying to Islamize your country..?
      I insulted the "illegals", not all of your people. If I was truly Islamophobic then I would have been enjoying the thing in gaza, but did I do that?
      Wait, so you have to be Muslim to support Gaza?
      Enjoying the deaths in Gaza means they're Islamophobic?

That's quite interesting POV, but the war there wasn't based on religion.
      Even if you say that you enjoy the thing happening in Gaza doesn't make you Islamophobic since Gaza is consisted of people with not only Muslims, but Christians and others.

If the war is based on religion because the Palestinians are Muslims, they at least should spare the non-Muslims, but no.
      They keep bombed them no matter what their religion is as long as they're Palestinian.
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.
    • I’ve met multiple people who seem to treat me normally but turn out to be violent racists. You used a far-right madman as a source, peddled Nazi-propaganda myths, and said some not-so savory things about my people…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

I’ve met multiple people who seem to treat me normally but turn out to be violent racists. You used a far-right madman as a source, peddled Nazi-propaganda myths, and said some not-so savory things about my people…
      They aren't 'myths', its a fact that London was literally bombed by our own army.... A less know fact but a fact.
      Do you consider illegals as your people?
      TMC
    • The Mister Class wrote:

GeneralTanke wrote:

Guys spot the insensitive message here. I wonder what this date is?
      Je me rends= I surrender in French.Can't even distinguish between German and French???
      The message was setting your age to WW2, but unimportant.

The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

I’ve met multiple people who seem to treat me normally but turn out to be violent racists. You used a far-right madman as a source, peddled Nazi-propaganda myths, and said some not-so savory things about my people…
      They aren't 'myths', its a fact that London was literally bombed by our own army.... A less know fact but a fact.Do you consider illegals as your people?
      The Germans also shot thousands of their own people, except that wasn’t an accident.

If they are Muslims, yes. The far right may demonize these people, but the vast majority of them are simply moving for a better life. The United Kingdom colonized and ruined these places as well, perhaps that should not have been done if you didn’t want people to come over…

• What do you think they are seeking asylum from? Again, British colonialism ruined these areas (contrary to you literally saying it improved them!!!) and caused them to flee and seek a better life. Either way, .6% of your population, 1/155 people will not cause that much of an effect… especially when most of them aren’t even gonna cause trouble.

See, thing is that every racist, from Lost Causers to Holocaust deniers always use that line. “I’m sorry if what I said made you feel that way.” But it never rings sincerely… do you even know what Jihad is? Do understand how Sharia Law is practiced? You can’t say things without understanding them.

• It isn’t. Clearly you do not understand islam. The Quran itself writes that forcing people to convert is literally forbidden. In non-Muslim states, you are required to follow the laws there (as long as they aren’t immoral things like say, shoot babies). It is only to be practiced in Muslim states. And even in those states, every country has a different interpretation. Most Muslims countries have secularized as well, anyway.

• Those people aren’t the illegals though! You can’t just pick a group and kick them! If so, you should kick the far more numerous British fascists in the BNP as well! What you don’t seem to fully realize is that every group in the UK has its extremes, picking one and blaming it for all your problems, seeing them as pure evil and wanting to deport them to the places you colonized into oblivion anyway is all crazy.. the Wehrmaboo myths are also a problem, here, Mister.

• Saying the UK is responsible for the war and especially Churchill when he wasn’t in charge is definitely a myth… Churchill did lots of terrible shit, mostly to Muslims and Indians, but fighting the Nazis was not one of them. Yes, your view on Dresden was also a myth. It was a military target in a brutal, total war, the attack on it was no worse than any other strategic bombing, and less brutal than what the Germans did to Warsaw.