German Homefront

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lets close this thread, enough bullshit has happened.
      My entire perspective of this guy changed in some 12 hours.... Its scary how quick people change.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • That’s how it feels for us. We think we know a person, we comfortably tell them about our faith and culture, come to respect them, and out of nowhere you’ll realize they were peddling some rather strange ideas… it feels so strange because you then wonder what they were thinking about you the whole time. Apparently I was one of the good ones to him? I suppose he wasn’t pure evil, though. Best we can do is move on. Maybe if he comes back in a month and apologizes he can be forgiven. Idk.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

That’s how it feels for us. We think we know a person, we comfortably tell them about our faith and culture, come to respect them, and out of nowhere you’ll realize they were peddling some rather strange ideas… it feels so strange because you then wonder what they were thinking about you the whole time. Apparently I was one of the good ones to him? I suppose he wasn’t pure evil, though. Best we can do is move on. Maybe if he comes back in a month and apologizes he can be forgiven. Idk.
      Yeah.... for you it must feel like a real bertayal, since he was even in your alliance. This is disgusting man...
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Well.

This entire thread has freaked me out a little. I love the internet. TMC always seemed like a pretty cool bloke to me. This is the worst thing I've read on this forum, including a discussion about the CCP, and that person at least most likely had ignorance as a mitigating factor.

Since a lot of the worst things he said only survive in quote form, it's just faintly possible that there's been quote-manipulation going on, but on something this serious I trust most of the people in this thread not to stoop to that (those who I don't trust are the ones I don't know well enough to form judgement). But yeah. Holy hell.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!
    • Dear lord...

As a once-immigrant and an ex-colonised state citizen, this triggers me to no end. Not to mention the dumb AF, BS history TMC is quoting. You can't claim the horrors of Dresden then downplay the ghettoization of Warsaw...

No-one should claim any side in a war is 100% justified or moral. Yet comparing the atrocities of both sides, it is clear that one side outweighed the other. Two wrongs never make a right...
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • Deutschen Volke wrote:

Talvisota wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

(Polish and Desi immigrants are practically the only reason the British economy is still running at this point)
      Well, when there were none of them here, we were the strongest in the world.
      The entire reason we let in immigrants from Africa, India, etc was because the empire was crumbling and so was our economy and so we needed manpower on the isles.
      Isn't that more of a "you" problem? Tell your PM to stop exploiting underpriviledged people.
      Because while most of them where encouraged to come to britain, it was their own choice, and it turned out to be a good one, because once they got citizenship they all had the same rights as British people as opposed to the policies that their respective governments were willing to bestow upon them.

GeneralTanke wrote:

Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers did not die fighting the Nazis just for Americans like TMC to start spouting Nazi propaganda. TMC has made Un-American remarks.
      He's British, but yeah.

The Mister Class wrote:

Normal immigrants are welcome, not the illegals and asylum seekers. That was my entire point, I do apologize for generalizing muslims (Wasn't my intention, but if it felt like that then I'm sorry).
      Then why did you just fucking tell me to go to my home country because I'm 1/16th Polish? Are you actually having a laugh?

You're banned anyway, so I really couldn't give any less of a fuck.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

The soviet soldiers are Talvi, Car and Global (the mod). The rest are us, enjoying to see him die.
      Jeez man, stop it. The guy is banned and the discussion can be closed. When you are referencing, even as a joke, that he should be hanged for having a different opinion than the community, you're actually no better than him.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

The soviet soldiers are Talvi, Car and Global (the mod). The rest are us, enjoying to see him die.
      Jeez man, stop it. The guy is banned and the discussion can be closed. When you are referencing, even as a joke, that he should be hanged for having a different opinion than the community, you're actually no better than him.
      I mean there's having a different opinion and then there's this...........

But I don't think Joe really meant he should be hanged. The hanging is him being banned, it's a metaphor.

• Talvisota wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

I mean there's having a different opinion and then there's this...........
      But I don't think Joe really meant he should be hanged. The hanging is him being banned, it's a metaphor.
      Exactly, I am not advocating to hang him, I've used the vid as a satire (just like talvi explained). But yes, we should move on.

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • It's saddening to have someone regarded so well in the community to be revealed as so Islamophobic, and @Lady Aragosta was right about how quickly our opinion of him has changed.

He always came across as an active member of our community and contributed to many threads, unfortunately when glimpses of Mister Class' true views became apparent we ignored them, and for good reason, we thought he was a wonderful and honest person. Damningly, this was not the case.

Islam can be a controversial religion, mainly due to the actions of specific groups and individuals in the Middle East. Still, to harrow what @Talvisota has said before, you are an idiot if you can't separate a religion/race from the actions of extremists and radical states and groups elsewhere in the world.

Luckily the community has gathered around this and reacted the right way, once again it is saddening to see this happen.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Kadeko wrote:

What do you mean? This is always the BS I've heard that country won't be existed without them invading?!
      I mean, we're doing fine... even without any invasion! In fact, Indonesia could be a bigger country if the UK weren't had to divide the lines that makes up between Dutch, and UK colonies that created Malaysia, and Indonesia... we could even end up as one country if only they leave us alone.

You don't think that was a good thing, do you?
      That's messed up the way the British, and the Dutch, has treated the indigenous people...
      Do you think with rape, hunger, abuse, slavery, tricking, poverty, corruption can create a nation? Will that nation be fucked up if they're made from that? In what sane mind...? Barely these countries that are invaded are seeing light of welfare to feed its people...

Tell me, what does the invaders have ever given to the colonies they had abused for DECADES when they go to the UN to speak for "Human rights"? Tell me, have they paid fairly for what damages they've done? Or are they just visiting us to give nothing but smiles, and some hollow apology coming from their mouth?

Do they try to fix them by giving the education, and infrastructure to repay their past actions? Money? Welfare? Or anything that can be used for survival? No.
      I don't think they did...
      I'm agreeing with you, I was being rhetorical. That's what TMC was indirectly suggesting, so I called him out on it. I completely agree with everything you said in this paragraph :)

• Zaktty wrote:

you are an idiot if you can't separate a religion/race from the actions of extremists and radical states and groups elsewhere in the world.
      Absolutely right. This more than almost anything else here got on my nerves. You cannot judge any group by its worst members. Sure you tend to hear more about the awful members of any one group, but that's a case of Vocal Minority at play, coupled with humans' tendency to focus on stuff with the most shock value.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!
    • Talvisota wrote:

Kadeko wrote:

What do you mean? This is always the BS I've heard that country won't be existed without them invading?!
      I mean, we're doing fine... even without any invasion! In fact, Indonesia could be a bigger country if the UK weren't had to divide the lines that makes up between Dutch, and UK colonies that created Malaysia, and Indonesia... we could even end up as one country if only they leave us alone.

That's messed up the way the British, and the Dutch, has treated the indigenous people...
      Do you think with rape, hunger, abuse, slavery, tricking, poverty, corruption can create a nation? Will that nation be fucked up if they're made from that? In what sane mind...? Barely these countries that are invaded are seeing light of welfare to feed its people...

Tell me, what does the invaders have ever given to the colonies they had abused for DECADES when they go to the UN to speak for "Human rights"? Tell me, have they paid fairly for what damages they've done? Or are they just visiting us to give nothing but smiles, and some hollow apology coming from their mouth?

Do they try to fix them by giving the education, and infrastructure to repay their past actions? Money? Welfare? Or anything that can be used for survival? No.
      I'm agreeing with you, I was being rhetorical. That's what TMC was indirectly suggesting, so I called him out on it. I completely agree with everything you said in this paragraph :)
      I'm actually trying to quote TMC, but I can't see his original post of it.
      It may have been edited, so I quote your post where you have his original post of him to call TMC out.
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.
    • Kadeko wrote:

Talvisota wrote:

Kadeko wrote:

I'm actually trying to quote TMC, but I can't see his original post of it.It may have been edited, so I quote your post where you have his original post of him to call TMC out.
      Ah ok :)