German Homefront

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I do not trust claudio. He should be reported for embracing people like TMC, zoomer historian.

K.Rokossovski wrote:

I'd like to add, some people asked the question "Why would they hack TMC and not someone else"... A hacker doesn't have a choice WHICH account he hacks, it is more about getting a chance to hack a particular account, usually because the user is careless. For example, I didn't enter my password for this forum for a long time, because my devices "know" it. A hacker who had access to my computer could sign in as me, but not as someone else.

If I were to guess and there was indeed a hacker, I'd presume it was something along those lines: someone in TMC's personal environment, not a fellow forum user. TMC should maybe figure out who had access to his computer in the time frame the posts were made, check if the account password was changed, if any other stuff on that computer was compromised, or if he has any personal enemies outside the game who would want to discredit him in this way.
      This is an extremely good point, TMC did say that his gmail password wasn't changed but he can't say anything about forum password since he is banned. I agree someone who knows TMC's personal environment did it, maybe tmc told him about his account password to him.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Hello guys (insert hacker name here) here!
      So, today I'm hacking Claudio's account to get him banned!

"I like hitler" "the holocaust is fake"

Hehehe, hope that did the job, BYEEEE!
      Good satire, a hacker/troll would never troll like that but in the way he trolled through TMC's account.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

I do not trust claudio. He should be reported for embracing people like TMC, zoomer historian.
      what?
      I am not even joking, I've already reported you for hate speech, you are moments away from receiving the same fate as tmc.

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Let us all get this straight. Nobody got hacked here.
      I don't think it's that straightforward.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!
    • Honestly, i'd root for a Russian Homefront instead. A multi-side civil war with foreign involvement seems rad. Maybe a bit too old-fashioned for CoW, but it seems a more interesting setting than a German Homefront. It could even be set in the 1930's.
      (I am totally not saying this because I like the USSR, it's because how wide-spread the Russian civil war actually was.)
      This setting could even have Germany take part, all the way to USA and all countries between.

As an aside: I agree with Roko's point regarding nationalism. It's complicated, but, i do like the various world cultures. Afterall, each individual nation is in their current state because of their interaction with others. I disagree with the Insular ideologies popping up. And it's only going to punish the common people, as the upper echelons (of dare I say) any society will be unaffected (afterall, they operate on another set of rules). Plus I have other silly notions on this. Mostly emotional arguments that nationalism like this only hurts the people that are part of said nation and who wishes to partake in that nation.

Edit: I dislike Irving. There could've been actual dialogue and debate on the issues, but propagation of "Clean Wehrmacht", whitewashing of various other groups has sullied the grounds.
      Take for example: The Allied bombing of Nantes and other French cities. Bad faith argument has upended more nuanced views that could've been a dialectic experience.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213

The post was edited 1 time, last by Karl von Krass ().

• Claudio NVKP wrote:

Lady Aragosta wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

What else then?
      By nobody, did u also mean tmc?

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • But anyways, TMC guy was racist, not that much but yeah he was somewhat racist. If you look at this pfp, you can interpret it in 2 ways, first is pirates, 2nd is the SS(Nazi warcrime force) death's head symbol. And if you consider his love for Germany, it hints towards the 2nd point.

(Called him not ultra racist considering he was actually hacked).

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Lady Aragosta wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

What else then?
      Listen. Most of the posts here, and in the OBC, from the last twelve or so hours consist of us trying to decide whether this is legit. So far everyone has at least allowed for the possibility, even if they think it's very unlikely. There have been a lot of arguments on both sides, which I will not replicate here as you are in fact capable of taking the time to read them. If it really were as straightforward as 'he's bullshitting his way out of it' we'd have wrapped this up a lot earlier.

If you have in fact read them and arrived at the opinion that he is bullshitting, that's another matter and I apologise for being slightly shouty about it. It would be helpful if you'd explain this position though, given that we're all still trying to come to a consensus.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!