German Homefront

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, we have our Dutch nationalists in here. Thye're kinda disgusting, while also being kinda cute. They seem to think Netherlands can be a nationalist identity, while trading with the world and be very rich as well. To me, it is obvious that you have to choose between those two: have your national identity, OR be rich. It seems like only a difference in the nuance to German nationalists: choose to be alone and preserve your nationalist identity and fear everything that threatens it; OR be part of the world community and prosper. When choosing the latter, it is almost unavoidable that you lose national identity, and yeah, that is a valid source of fear for many. But you cannot pretend that you can have both, unless you want to plan to enslave foreign nations again... and we know what history's answer to THAT was.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Attacked a country lead by an idiotic madman while having the support of multiple countries and all of Europe, and still flopping? I don’t see how that’s impressive. You ended up getting bombed into oblivion and split in half though, so I guess it was worth it? Germany is far better off today. L Fascism.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Attacked a country lead by an idiotic madman while having the support of multiple countries and all of Europe, and still flopping? I don’t see how that’s impressive. You ended up getting bombed into oblivion and split in half though, so I guess it was worth it? Germany is far better off today. L Fascism.
      I am not admiring nazi army, of course they suck, but USSR sucks even more LOL.
      TMC
    • Even more? How exactly? They defeated Germany and their allies combined, so their military wasn’t particularly ineffective. After the death of Stalin they weren’t particularly brutal by 20th century standards (contrary to what CIA propaganda may say). In fact, I’m sure the 50 million people the Nazis killed would rather live in an oppressive regime that fell in a generation than one that would straight up murder them…

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Even more? How exactly? They defeated Germany and their allies combined, so their military wasn’t particularly ineffective. After the death of Stalin they weren’t particularly brutal by 20th century standards (contrary to what CIA propaganda may say). In fact, I’m sure the 50 million people the Nazis killed would rather live in an oppressive regime that fell in a generation than one that would straight up murder them…
      Well, there is a saying in Poland.
      "Germans were swine but civilized, soviets were just swine".
      TMC
    • There’s a saying in Poland that’s probably pro-communist and pro-slaughter all Germans as well, that means nothing. 1/6 of Poles were killed by Germany, much fewer by the commies over the decades. The numbers are simple.

• What about the Liquidation of the Warsaw Ghetto? We can throw whataboutism all we want. Not helpful. After the death of Stalin, Soviet Oppression was far more tame. And even Stalin was better than what the Germans planned - annihilation and colonization. Read about how Germany planned to literally colonize all of Eastern Europe and kill its native inhabitants…

• Are you serious right now? Literally every historian with the slightest credibility knows that Generalplan OST was what they wished for. They literally were slaughtering poles and settling their land before it was liberated as well. You think they murdered tens of millions for no reason??? What Neo-Nazi told you that? Whether it seemed feasible or not changes nothing. I’m sure the Native Americans thought it was not feasible that some mad people from a continent away would kill then and take their land as well. Still happened. There is no credible argument that goes against the fact that the Germans planned to slaughter all inhabitants of Eastern Europe and settle their land.

• Nazi plans were vague, to say the least. At one point they were planning to send all the Jews to Madagascar. Didn't happen; and was never VERY serious anyway. At one point, they thought that would be inefficient and just killing them all would be better. That's the plan that won, even if they never quite succeeded. I'm just saying, if they were planning to depopulate Eastern Europe at some point, it wasn't like an ACTUAL plan, something they were about top do, and just having everyone there as a slave MIGHT be the better option for them... because Nazi's argued too. If you have to pick between killing everyone and having them work for you for a scarce bit of potato soup, which one is the right way...?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Even more? How exactly? They defeated Germany and their allies combined, so their military wasn’t particularly ineffective. After the death of Stalin they weren’t particularly brutal by 20th century standards (contrary to what CIA propaganda may say). In fact, I’m sure the 50 million people the Nazis killed would rather live in an oppressive regime that fell in a generation than one that would straight up murder them…
      Well, there is a saying in Poland."Germans were swine but civilized, soviets were just swine".
      No, the Germans were just swine too.

And this idea that Lebensraum was fake? Come on. You can't be serious
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Neither, I suppose. But history shows from how they killed tens of millions… slavery is not much better, anyway. The biggest thing was the fact they had already started slaughtering and removing Poles and Czechs from their land and then settling it with Germans. Lebansraum was one of the most important and primary goals advocated by Hitler in Mein Kampf, and had been suggested by earlier fascists before. It was a core part of their ideology and one of the primary reasons they invaded the Soviet Union in the first place. You have to remember that they didn’t just attack and conquer most of Europe for the fun of it, they did have goals, and dark ones at that. That goal was really to slaughter and enslave most of Eastern Europe, then settle much of it with Germans. Would they have totally erased all cultures of Eastern Europe off the face of Earth? Maybe not, maybe so, but their goals were definitely not positive towards them. Turning them to a slave caste and slowly “breeding them out” like other colonial projects was very possible. You already heard of Lebensborn and projects like that, which they had a variety of plans to commit abhorrent crimes. But in the end it doesn’t really matter, even the most tame of their plans basically involved creating an apartheid system. That sounds a whole lot worse than living in a much more tame in-comparison communist state, which after Stalin included quote a bit of hunger and oppression, along with (don’t get it wrong, much less but still existing) racism. Overall , quite a bit less terrible than literal Nazis.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Carking the 6th ().

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Neither, I suppose. But history shows from how they killed tens of millions… slavery is not much better, anyway. The biggest thing wa the fact they had already started slaughtering and removing Poles and Czechs from their land and then settling it with Germans. Lebansraum was one of the most important and primary goals advocated by Hitler in Mein Kampf, and had been suggested by earlier fascists before. It was a core part of their ideology and one of the primary reasons they invaded the Soviet Union in the first place. You have to remember that they didn’t just attack and conquer most of Europe for the fun of it, they did have goals, and dark ones at that. That goal was really to slaughter and enslave most of Eastern Europe, then settle much of it with Germans. Would they have totally erased all cultures of Eastern Europe off the face of Earth? Maybe not, maybe so, but their goals were definitely not positive towards them. Turning them to a slave caste and slowly “breeding them out” like other colonial projects was very possible. You already heard of Lebensborn and projects like that, which they had a variety of plans to commit abhorrent crimes. But in the end it doesn’t really matter, even the most tame of their plans basically involved creating an apartheid system. That sounds a whole lot worse than living in a much more tame in-comparison communist state, which after Stalin included some hunger and oppression. Still, quite a bit better than literal Nazis.
      Exactly. Had they been absorbing countries for the sake of it, Sweden would have been annexed too, but there was a value to Sweden and that was the iron supply. Plus, there was massive immigration of German nationals to Eastern Europe, because they were viewed by Hitler as the "purest" population to inhabit the land. He was already putting these goals into practice.

And the whole thing about nazi goals being unclear, I disagree with. There's a book called "Hitler's goals" written by a British Historian in 1938 where she analyses Mein Kampf and compares it to Hitler's actions in the previous years, and let me tell you, it wasn't just rhetoric. Originally the book was written as an attack on Britain's appeasement at the time, but it's not at all unreasonable to believe that Hitler's goals for a "German" Eastern Europe were very clear, especially as they were already being carried out.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate