German Homefront

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just so you know, that article was written by this author:
      rationalwiki.org/wiki/Simon_Webb

Hardly a reliable source, I'd say.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Just so you know, that article was written by this author:rationalwiki.org/wiki/Simon_Webb

Hardly a reliable source, I'd say.
      Yikes.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • I knew there was something off about TMC. But, I find this interesting though. This is just a theory. But, Everyone who was on Fox’s side during that EBB thing, has been banned, or warned, or has spread hate speech, or has harassed others in such ways. I wont name, names to keep people confidential, but it truly is odd.
      …it’s silly time……….:3
    • russ_russ1 wrote:

I knew there was something off about TMC. But, I find this interesting though. This is just a theory. But, Everyone who was on Fox’s side during that EBB thing, has been banned, or warned, or has spread hate speech, or has harassed others in such ways. I wont name, names to keep people confidential, but it truly is odd.
      Not really, Sam was somewhat on Fox's side but far more moderate, and of course he's one of the best people on the entire forums.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Talvisota wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

No, you were the strongest in the world off the backs of trillions of dollars from India and Africa. Millions of Indian slaves and soldiers…
      So?? If we didn't rule them then they wouldn't even be a country atm.
      So Indians, Arabs, and Africans are incapable of forming their own states?
      What do you mean? This is always the BS I've heard that country won't be existed without them invading?!
      I mean, we're doing fine... even without any invasion! In fact, Indonesia could be a bigger country if the UK weren't had to divide the lines that makes up between Dutch, and UK colonies that created Malaysia, and Indonesia... we could even end up as one country if only they leave us alone.

You don't think that was a good thing, do you?
      That's messed up the way the British, and the Dutch, has treated the indigenous people...
      Do you think with rape, hunger, abuse, slavery, tricking, poverty, corruption can create a nation? Will that nation be fucked up if they're made from that? In what sane mind...? Barely these countries that are invaded are seeing light of welfare to feed its people...

Tell me, what does the invaders have ever given to the colonies they had abused for DECADES when they go to the UN to speak for "Human rights"? Tell me, have they paid fairly for what damages they've done? Or are they just visiting us to give nothing but smiles, and some hollow apology coming from their mouth?

Do they try to fix them by giving the education, and infrastructure to repay their past actions? Money? Welfare? Or anything that can be used for survival? No.
      I don't think they did...

Carking the 6th wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

No, you were the strongest in the world off the backs of trillions of dollars from India and Africa. Millions of Indian slaves and soldiers…
      So?? If we didn't rule them then they wouldn't even be a country atm.
      That’s bullshit. India was 6 times wealthier than the United Kingdom before colonialism started. The White man’s burden myth was taught to me by an English teacher, funnily enough. But no, sapping $45 trillion was NOT good for them. Not to mention disrespecting their culture, murdering and enslaving their people, and peddling racist myths.

The Mister Class wrote:

Talvisota wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

(Polish and Desi immigrants are practically the only reason the British economy is still running at this point)
      Well, when there were none of them here, we were the strongest in the world.
      The entire reason we let in immigrants from Africa, India, etc was because the empire was crumbling and so was our economy and so we needed manpower on the isles.
      Time to send them back, they think England is middle east where they can practice jihad and sharia law. They do not incorporate.
      Now you’re getting personal. I’m a literal Arab Muslim. I’ve known you for how long now? Did you think I was some terrorist that wanted to spread Sharia law and destroy peoples culture this whole time? Or was I one of the good ones? What the fuck man?!
      Do you even think us Muslims are like that? Have you ever visited Indonesia for once? It's the largest fucking Muslim populations, and rumours told me that Muslims kills non-Muslims... That's just so fucked up.

I've some non-Muslim friends, and we all get along together happily.
      Do you hear some bombings from east to west in Indonesia? No.
      If all Muslims are equal to terrorist, why hasn't Indonesia been full of terrorists that will kill any non-Muslims they find? Do you think England has the right to invade other place and rape them women? What are those immigrants? Invaders that'll sack UK, and establishing forced planting for spices so they can sell it to other countries for profits?

I don't understand why? England was strongest when they invade, and racism was a big thing back in the day... now, I'm hearing those countries who have invaded 85% of the world is what now? Speaking "human rights" as if they pay the amount fairly from their damages to all of the countries they had invaded?
      No shit, everyone can be strong enough if they invade others and exploit their resources, only in the future they'll be the UN "security" council.

You talk as if the immigrants have done some heinous stuffs like what any invaders would do... the UK has the obligation to pay all the reparation for what they did in the past! But no, they don't really do it anyways.
      Fucked up? I know, that's just the small thing that the west has ever done.
      There is much more they have in their sleeve, but I'm not going to talk about that.
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.
    • Talvisota wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

(Polish and Desi immigrants are practically the only reason the British economy is still running at this point)
      Well, when there were none of them here, we were the strongest in the world.
      The entire reason we let in immigrants from Africa, India, etc was because the empire was crumbling and so was our economy and so we needed manpower on the isles.
      Isn't that more of a "you" problem? Tell your PM to stop exploiting underpriviledged people.
      Deutschland über alles!