Independent Indonesia

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deutschen Volke wrote:

Indonesia should be an independent country in Historical World War.
      Fr!!!
      I'm giving you an unwavering support for this!

It would be very cool if this happened, I can't wait to try HWW if they did this.
      Been itching to do HWW, but it's too risky lol
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Not real, I’m 100% sure there isn’t even some sleep paralysis shadow simping Kentucky sacking woman from there…
      Wdym simping on Kentucky? Just because you didn't ping me here... doesn't mean I won't see this.
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.

Carking's alt.
    • The Mister Class wrote:

Dutch Indonesia>>>

Seriously, Indonesia was a colony in ww2, however, it is independent in WaW.
      Ewww, it's made out of.... Dutch?
      Indonesia gain their independence on August 17 1945, so basically we're an independent country in ww2.

It's just the Netherlands keep refusing to admit our independence.

Carking's alt.
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Kadeko wrote:

Indonesia gain their independence on August 17 1945, so basically we're an independent country in ww2.
      This game is based on political borders in 1939. So this suggestion is plain wrong. Why not add Ongo-Bongoland at this point too?
      Secondly, they said they won't be changing this map so no.
      It may not be an independent country at 1939, but what I'm trying to say to TMC is that Indonesia is already independent at August 1945.
      So, that means Indonesia is an independent country in WW2.

Carking's alt.
    • The game is literally called 1939, not 1945. Indonesia did not exist. Why remove the Netherlands as a playable country to make the Dutch East Indies playable instead? Would you want to make Indonesia core Dutch land? That would be strange… and inaccurate. Either way, I believe Claudio is right. Devs won’t budge.

One last thing, Indonesia was not even close to the 4th more populated country in the world at this time… yet. Don’t use modern information for 1939!

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Kadeko wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Not real, I’m 100% sure there isn’t even some sleep paralysis shadow simping Kentucky sacking woman from there…
      Wdym simping on Kentucky? Just because you didn't ping me here... doesn't mean I won't see this.
      shadow simping then Kentucky sacking, get it right!

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Well, India was still a British colony as well back then, wasn't it...? And I don't think Canada, South Africa, NZ and Australia were honestly able to make decisions on foreign policy apart from UK as well yet...? Shouldn't they ALL be part of UK as well then? Or is this just a balancing decision to avoid UK being too powerful, so their dominions/colonies HAD to be split off while Netherlands is just a third rate power anyway...?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.