A "Test Game"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A "Test Game"

Hello,

I would like to create a game to test out the features of Call of War. For that, I need a Co-Player to play and test with me ;)
    The goal wont be to try tactics to win fast, we rather test what every unit and building is able to do. Surely, everything is written in the descriptions, but it may not be enough. So we could try every unit in the game and how well it does, if its helpful or just a "resource eater". For example the "anti-tank unit" should be a good defense against tanks, but is it really so useful? Is the unit maybe even a good tank-destroyer in the offensive?
    As this game "Call of War" isn´t still officially released, there are still plenty of different things to discover! :thumbup:
    I plan to coordinate and plan much with each other during the game, so we can specifically test out different battle scenarios and other things. And not just building up a huge economy and play with the AI. ;)

Ideas of scenarios to test:
    I didnt think of many, just a few right now. But I´m sure we will add many more ideas! So this is only a preview:
    - How well do submarines work against battleships?
    - Do anti-tank guns work good as well in the offensive?
    - How to counter attack against U-boats and how to defend against those counter attacks.
    More ideas will follow...

Any conditions to test with me?
    Not really,
    as we aren´t going to a real war, there isn´t a high activity needed (but at least 1 daily check). For the communication Skype would be nice, but we have the message system ingame as well, which is enough as well. And for the last, have fun and be interested in the game! ^^
    (Just text me or answer by a post to tell me if you are interested!)

Other:
    The limit of players isn´t 2. We could be 3 or even 4 testing Call of War.
    I asked one Operator if this is allowed, and he said yes. (Got a screenshot of it) :saint:
    Other Players, which don´t test with us, can make suggestions as well.
    If needed, I can speak German and French as well.

Mc_Johnsen

Any questions, criticism and suggestions are welcomed.

Edit (1):
    We do not try to get points, achievements or to improve our stats.

Tests:

1st Right of way: We give AI nations the right of way or shared map to see how long it takes until we receive the right of way from them. No results yet.

History

03/06 Mc_Johnsen joined as France
    ........Will Howland joined as Yugoslavia
    ........Ciphas joined as Italy
    1. Test Right of Way: Ciphas(Italy) gives AI nations right of way/shared map to see how many days it will take for the ...........................AI to give us the right of way as well.

04/06 Mc_Johnsen(France) joins Ciphas(Italy) for the 1st Test.
    #Cake FTW

The post was edited 6 times, last by Mc_Johnsen: News.... ().

• Okay, thank you very much. I will create the game now and send both of you the password and first instructions about the beginning ;)
    However, There are still 10 Places for any other Players who wants to join us^^ ;)
    It doesnt have any disadvantages to join late or be unexperienced since we just want to test this game :D
    #Cake FTW