Comment on recent game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Comment on recent game

Well, I decided I needed another loss for my record so I joined a big map for the hell of it...btw, I'm not a paying player

So here I am getting started. Day 3 I get invaded by my neighbour with 60 units including medium tanks, lvl 3 inf, arty and airpower...

Then I get messages from him ridiculing me for not being a good player. I shouldn't be playing this game if I can't defend myself.

LOL...you gotta love these chest thumping, "I'm good because I'm rich" people.
      You have a Ferrari, and I can only afford a Pinto. So I shouldn't be allowed on the road? 8o
    • Nostroma wrote:

Then I get messages from him ridiculing me for not being a good player. I shouldn't be playing this game if I can't defend myself.

LOL...you gotta love these chest thumping, "I'm good because I'm rich" people.
      You have a Ferrari, and I can only afford a Pinto. So I shouldn't be allowed on the road? 8o
      Was he mocking you for being a bad player, or not being a golder?
      Although either way that wouldn't be acceptable. Quite apart from anything else, how are people meant to get good at the game if they aren't allowed to play it? Also the people who really spoil things for the rest of us are the ones who go inactive immediately, not the ones who stay and fight despite knowing they'll probably lose.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!
    • Thank you for understanding. As you said, the ones that ruin the game are few, but still annoying.

The insults were serious. No doubt. I have a very good win % so I should have tons of gold, right? No, I use my win and achievement gold as I go for critical repairs and research. Then it's gone. used from game to game.

I played only one big WaW map early on. Quickly saw what was happening and got sucked into pulling out my wallet just to survive with my Alliance team mates. We wound up with 2nd place only because the massive coalition, who were gold users, had honour and respected our tenacity with the vigorous and vicious defence. They let us live.

I pretty well play only CoN maps now...very few times a gold player comes in. And I like to help out new players with tips.