how exactly does a person actually use a booster cards?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how exactly does a person actually use a booster cards?

not at all sure how these work ...... I use a PC and it seems when I click on a card ... my country map shows up with all these circles (assuming thats where they can be placed)..... Thing is ... it seems like it wants me to use them all at once ......
    • Typically, booster cards are activated by clicking on them, and then you'll be prompted to place them on your country map within certain designated areas or circles. These circles often represent where the booster's effects will be applied. As for using them all at once, it might depend on the game's mechanics and rules. Some games allow you to activate multiple booster cards simultaneously, while others may require you to use them strategically one at a time. If you're unsure, experimenting with different approaches and reading the game's instructions or tutorials can help clarify how to best utilize your booster cards for maximum benefit!