Limit Gold Usage in First Few Days

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Limit Gold Usage in First Few Days

I just ran into a huge gold user in a team up game. He had a 12 stack of tacs on day 1 and a 27 unit stack that had 15 armored cars. This amount of gold use in the first few days of a game can ruin the whole game for other players. I suggest limiting gold usage in the first few days of a game to 5 or 10 thousand to make it fair and give everyone a chance.
    • This is a very common suggestion. Yes it would make the maps more fair. Bytro doesn’t make money by making games fair. This is marketed as a strategy game that favors those willing to pay for advantages in what is otherwise a free game.

But seriously, using gold in a team up map! What an idiot. I tried one of those once. Everyone can see they dropped a lot of gold and no one is impressed. Team up maps are more about how many active players each team has. Many alliances coordinate to join those maps in teams or 20 or more. It’s not against the ToS to do so; think of it was legalized wolfpacking.
    • Everyone should bear in mind, that bytro is a branch interested in making money. The free-for-all-strategy-game badge just serves to hook up naive people (like us). In a way I admire bytros game concept: delivering a game, which is so far exciting for the gold lions and the pay-nots as well. In my opinion, it is very difficult to keep up the balance of interest for the both of the groups.