when have light tanks been usefull?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lord Crayfish wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Lvl.1 is wholely ineffective if that armor stack has decent infantry with it, same point I stated before.
      Did I say thata) I would be using AT unsupported or
      b) They would be lvl.1 (I literally said the idea would be to upgrade multiple)?

Komrade Khrushchev wrote:

It also depends on what kind of resources your country starts with. If you have plenty of metal and oil, then by all means this is a viable strategy, but if you are low on oil, you might not be able to do this, especially if you want to start churning out tacs.
      Is anybody playing a W@W and can give screenshots of eastern Australia or lists of QLD and NSW rural resources?I'm seeing if this is a viable strategy for Queensland to dominate New South Wales while using naval bombers or warships to keep New Guinea in check.
      Considering both are mostly plains with some hills.
      Then you prove my point, you spend resources on getting good AT when the enemy may just have lots of Infantry
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Then you prove my point, you spend resources on getting good AT when the enemy may just have lots of Infantry
      No I don't.
      I spend a bit on building anti-tank to level one and keeping them in reserve in case the enemy has good tanks.
      If he does, I research to level three and upgrade them all. If he has better infantry, I focus on those.
      Comintern saves 1/4 of the upkeep of regular units so it isn't as significant a waste. In fact being prepared is not a waste, especially on larger maps.
      I don't think that proves your point.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

No I don't.I spend a bit on building anti-tank to level one and keeping them in reserve in case the enemy has good tanks.
      If he does, I research to level three and upgrade them all. If he has better infantry, I focus on those.
      Comintern saves 1/4 of the upkeep of regular units so it isn't as significant a waste. In fact being prepared is not a waste, especially on larger maps.
      Ehhh still proves it.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Lord Crayfish wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

No I don't.I spend a bit on building anti-tank to level one and keeping them in reserve in case the enemy has good tanks.If he does, I research to level three and upgrade them all. If he has better infantry, I focus on those.
      Ehhh still proves it.
      How? I've spent almost nothing and am prepared.
      Or does it just magically prove your point?
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks