Pacific Conquest Playthrough: The Great Dictatorship of Burma!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pacific Conquest Playthrough: The Great Dictatorship of Burma!

The dictatorship of Burma has once again rise up again to achieve another glory in the domination of Asia!
      But... I'll not say that Burma can achieve this alone.
      Of course, my great pal is here.... say hello to @Kordzhen again for joining me in another great adventure!
      And so, let's begin to our playthrough starting from research!

DAY 1:

I have currently researched Lvl 1 militia and naval bomber since Burma has a large opened wide coast that needs to be protected at all times from any nasty naval invasion.
      Secondly, I have 2 ongoing research that'll be focused on Submarines, and if you asked me "Hey, Kad? Why don't you pick destroyers, since it's good to destroy any convoys...?".
      Well, perhaps you're indeed right! But there's no surprise in destroyers, sadly.
      I've specifically picked Submarines to think that I have no defence on my coast, and hence making them quite reckless on attacking me.

And oh, last but not least... Artillery!
      Why don't we give a bit of respect and hand claps on this one? I can assure you that some are going after medium/light armoured units at the start of the game, everyone knows this for a fact! Or am I missing something here?
      You see... I'm about to declare war on Siam since he attacked Kordzehn, which is Indochina.
      Now, I'm going to make sure that I bombard his units and spam militia to overwhelm and 'sandwiched' him both sides :D

Ohh, gathering isn't something of a process that I usually like the most since it's require patience and planning.
      I do want to see this worked, so hopefully it gathers soon, and I can help Indochina with lightning speed! You don't want to see your beloved ally dying slowly to another bastard, don't you?
      That's why it's time for some kick-ass show!
      And one little thing! I'll not patrol my interceptors, since if he's intimidated and going to attack me before I do... I'm afraid I'll lose more units, including my lovable interceptors.
      Any starting day in this game, you'll only have a very limited amount of them.... so I'll use them wisely.

Build, build, build like a builder you are!
      Not much, but you can always try better.
      I'll try to prioritize military constructions first, since I can't feel any hint of safety from the neighbouring countries...
      Playing in South East Asia haven't given me a sense of safety at all... more like an adrenaline and paranoid pusher!
      Hehehe....

Not to forget about your surroundings, ladies and gentlemen and others.
      There's not much to be worried about any threat from alliance... although Siam just trying to force Indochina to join him in which he hasn't made any coalition or anything like that before?
      Perhaps, Siam is trying to drag Indochina to his grave? Maybe, and I'll try to make sure it's only Siam who goes there to meet his demise for good.

This is all for now, folks!
      Hopefully I can stay updating this playthorugh for more exciting progress and etc.
      So, stay tune!
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.
    • Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

Kill them all.
      Will do...
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.

Carking's alt.
    • Japan siding with the Chinese communists is not something I would expect
      This'll be interesting. World at War and Pacific playthroughs usually are and I liked the last Burma.

Just don't fight Bangladesh. Even if you fight, you can't win.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

Japan siding with the Chinese communists is not something I would expect
      This'll be interesting. World at War and Pacific playthroughs usually are and I liked the last Burma.

Yeah mate, you are right, Bangladesh is so strong, I invaded it with 100units and still lost.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

Japan siding with the Chinese communists is not something I would expect

Ohh, it's going to be very interesting indeed!
      We'll see what the next surprise here.
      At the moment, I can't update the playthrough since I'm still focusing on other stuff, but I'll try to update this as soon as possible :00008698:

Carking's alt.
    • Alright, everyone!
      The second day has been somewhat a little tricky since I can start sensing a few predators lurking in Asia.
      Maybe it's just me? Or, some of you CoW veterans here are also sensing the same as well.

DAY 2:

Now, the last time I promise you guys to build some military constructions, right? Here it is!
      It's still not much, especially naval base since I'm somewhat more land focused invasion at the moment... but, I would like to keep in mind that naval is also a great investment as Burma due to the unique half opened coast, just like Indochina.
      Offering me some versatility for naval invasion or land invasion... but, it does somewhat make you feel more vulnerable to both land invasion and naval invasion if you don't have the right defence.
      It also goes the same for Air base as well.
      Originally, I was aiming to make more naval bombers and to upgrade air base, so I can create more stronger and faster productions, but I'm kinda out of rare materials... including goods as well.
      But, no worries! Kadeko is here to manage some prioritization (this species haven't learned the advance type of prioritization).

Ahh, and speaking about units productions... here's the research progress!
      I aim for some militia and art spam, but since I'm out of goods... I can't do any art research and forced to make do whatever I can have at the moment.
      Still, at least I'm able to continuously produce units for more invasion operation to feed us.
      I'm also starting to invest some interests in building industries, if you look closer at the previous images.
      You may also ask, "Kadeko!! Are you forgetting that you can buy some resources immediately from the market? Why bother wait?".
      Good question, I only have around 40k cash... if I spend it instead of waiting a little longer, I'm afraid my impatience will affect other resources in the future.
      I usually buy stuff on markets if I'm desperate enough, but right now... I'm still very much capable of handling the situation.

And also not to forget what happened to Siam...
      Well, he's kind of a goner now.
      It didn't take us long to finish him quickly and left some crumbs that I need to clean with 2 of my militias that I'm currently gathering near Siam.
      Aaand, I think South China also seemingly didn't learn what happened to Siam.
      He's engaging the war on Indochina, and I've gathered there in Hanoi about 20 units... but, it's quite wounded.
      So, I'm adding more units before marching to his land and finish him off like Siam.
      The fact that both of us didn't create any alliance makes people confused as to whether the two of us are allying or not.
      It makes them quite reckless, thinking that Indochina is alone.
      For Bhutan there, did some arty bombings to get a supply drop.
      Just a mini invasion that I did to get more resources, and there's nothing wrong about it, right? What about Bangladesh?
      Well, Bangladesh somehow has a bit more units than Bhutan it seems... I'm kind of lazy to plan on invasion there at the moment.
      Maybe other times? Who knows.

And all of you dear viewers GOT to see this guy's reaction.
      I mean, this is the first type of message that I've ever received in CoW... I don't think someone could match his desperation from saying like that.
      This mad lad is beyond my expectations when it comes to beg me to stop.
      Most of the time they would say, "Please! I beg you to stop!" or "Hey, can we be an ally? I apologize for my mistake on invading you" type of things like that.
      This guy just took it on a different level.

To add the spice, here's what he said to Kordzehn.
      He sent what Siam said to him on Discord...
      There's no way he's investing so much hope at day 2 in Pacific conquest when he's already down like that.
      But, yea... as a Dictator of Burma, what can I do? I'm doing some business here.

And some of the good coalitions has rise, and most of them are coming from Asia?
      Although, what made me even more concerning is the fact that "Iron Islands" has New South Wales with VPs of 100 at day 2...
      Even Sumatra and Philippines is slowly advancing a little too close to us.
      Maybe it's the perfect time to invest some naval bombers... who knows what kind of chocolate I'll be getting from the box. It could be sweet or the contrary, but probably no bitter taste chocolate for today.
      Me, and Kordzehn are enjoying our victory upon Siam, and we're still wanting to continue to take it even further.

Well, that's for today!
      Any advice I should do in-game? I could use them as well, since it's worth noting that the more we prepared, the higher chance of surviving.
      Maybe I should consider to look for some allies there, 4 is better than 2, right...? That's kind of depends.
      But, anyway... thank you very much for everyone reading this and have a good day.
      It's been a while since the last time I've put an effort and dedication on something in-game lol

Carking's alt.
    • I was not aware that Siam was playable. This is just regular Pacific Conquest map right?

Kadeko wrote:

Well, that's for today!

Any advice I should do in-game? I could use them as well, since it's worth noting that the more we prepared, the higher chance of surviving.
      Maybe I should consider to look for some allies there, 4 is better than 2, right...? That's kind of depends.
      But, anyway... thank you very much for everyone reading this and have a good day.
      It's been a while since the last time I've put an effort and dedication on something in-game lol
      Ally with any and all coalitions too far away to fight or help right now, tell everyone you'll join them, make no commitments.
      IMO Iron Islands is probably worth allying with especially if you see war with the (full) Asian Coalition. At least for now.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks

The post was edited 3 times, last by Lord Crayfish ().