Historical War--Argentina

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Historical War--Argentina

SOOOOO this is my third time playing historical world war, I lost the last two games as Argentina and Sweden, this time I was lucky and I got to pick argentina.

This time I want to win this round, I want to win a historical map for once and all. Therefore, is there any thing I need to notice when playing Argentina? What countries shouldI declare war first? And what is the best strategy to win as Argentina?
      Replies will help a lot, I thank all to the ones that answer my reply :)

Years of experience: 2 years
      Wins: 6 (none are historical map) :tumbleweed:
      Also Brazil is my friend so im also with brazil together
    • Whatever you do, don't research across the board, but focus on just a few units and use the extra 6 days of research options to the full. Since you're playing with Brazil, securing S.Am shouldn't be too much trouble, almost whatever land units you use. USA is your main long-term focus; either he is active and he comes to you, or he is sleepy/inactive and you have a big reservoir of juicy land. For both you will need a navy to protect your own transports or attack his; since you're Axis, a sub navy sounds logical, but it is too single-minded so you need some other kind of naval power as well. I recommend naval bombers, but cruisers may work as well.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.