Disbanding of units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disbanding of units

as in real life, when a unit has suffered to heavy of a loss, the unit is disbanded, and/or parts of that unit are absorbed into a new unit. in the case of disbanding, some of the resources left over could go back into the bank to be used later. Units that are at 100% but no longer needed could be disbanded for 70% of initial cost.
    • Ah, the little brother of "demolishing buildings" also showing his face again. Hey son, how are you?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • If anything, I would't prefer rather to be realized disbanding a unit.
      Although reason is a very personal story, because it conflicts with my personal view of war.
      I regarded disbanding of a unit means that the unit is no longer under the control of a highest level decision-making organ ( referred to as HQ ).
      But even if a unit takes damage, it is hard to think HQ's to disband any unit on impulse.
      Because if units was disbanded, a possibility that the risk of unable apply military law or emergencies act may occur.
      So I envision that HQ is going to choice to be Deactivated, Inactivated, or Disestablished.