Europe: Towards war!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Europe: Towards war!

I just started a new game!
      I wanted some advice regarding this map and regarding the Comintern doctrine!
      I really like playing with the Axis doctrine first and then with the Allied one.
      I haven't tried that Comintern often.
      How should I start in your opinion?
      The match should be short, in the worst case last around 14 days. I saw the level of the other players and it is low, very low. To make you understand, the majority is clashing less than 3 hours into the match! therefore without having a ready army.

10 days ago I started in "Europe, clash of nations with 22 players" a match that will end tonight, I practically won it in coalition!
      It was a very tough game, maybe I'll talk about it in another topic, but I'm amazed that despite everything I finished it in 10 days, it had never happened to me in a 22 player game.

Having said that, I'm positive about this new one I've started, I just have to understand how to move with this doctrine!
      I'm already researching rocket artillery, which will be available in about 15 hours!
      I have already researched the truck as a gateway to the tanks.
      I'm also looking for normal artillery, I'll use this for the first two days! Then I'll switch to rocket artillery.

I plan to invade the three Baltic states, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia to immediately grow my economy.
      At first I thought of using artillery behind defensive armor such as armored vehicles and infantry, but now I'm thinking of using light tanks, at least for these conquests, what do you think?
      What will help me conquer these 3 nations as soon as possible and without huge losses?

Maybe I'll make some screenshots of the match, it depends on how I feel like it xD and also if you're interested!

And it's been a long time since I wrote here. Many things I learned about this game I know thanks to this forum!