That is it I am done with this game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That is it I am done with this game

The company has received the last of my money and time. It has been over 2 weeks and they still have not fixed my stats or giving my 420K in gold that was lost nor fixed the daily report which only gives 8 lines instead of all that should how.

I will now spend my time and money elsewhere!!!!!!
    • 4 years and so many little problems the whole time like this

Not being paid for the achievements that were accomplished and reported and not being paid the whole gold amount when I was a single winner and paid gold without the additional amount of conquered cities.

Now the Gold and Stats being reported over 2 weeks ago and no word from them means crapper customer service means poor performance.

I felt good at getting the 3rd star several months ago and now I feel I just flushed down my time premium account and money on gold down the toilet. They will not get a single penny more from me and give my 420K in gold to a player who can tolerate poor service better then me
    • This sounds terrible, Bytro need to get their act together. But, while I appreciate that the problem is that you've lost a lot of money, it is possible to get through this game without buying or spending any gold. In fact, I have never even spent a single penny on this game, and I'm doing alright. Shocking incompetence from Bytro nonetheless.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Talvisota wrote:

This sounds terrible, Bytro need to get their act together. But, while I appreciate that the problem is that you've lost a lot of money, it is possible to get through this game without buying or spending any gold. In fact, I have never even spent a single penny on this game, and I'm doing alright. Shocking incompetence from Bytro nonetheless.
      I was a programmer for years and this shocks me

Bytro has the same games and only has updates and they are full of bugs. To me that shows incopatance on the programmers since it is just cut and past and add a few lines of what they want to change. It has also become so animated it sucks memory from a low end computer and makes it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow that the players become frustrated.

For a programmer it is called DEBUGGING before it goes out and not after. If I did this for a business I would have been fired. It really is not that hard to do in programming nowadays of cut and paste when I started we had to write each line and when done with each section debugged and keep going. Either the programmer is paid millions or paid next to nothing and hence the problems continually.

It is some about the gold but mostly about the continually the problems that many think it is just part of the game.
    • A Eastman wrote:

Talvisota wrote:

This sounds terrible, Bytro need to get their act together. But, while I appreciate that the problem is that you've lost a lot of money, it is possible to get through this game without buying or spending any gold. In fact, I have never even spent a single penny on this game, and I'm doing alright. Shocking incompetence from Bytro nonetheless.
      I was a programmer for years and this shocks me
      Bytro has the same games and only has updates and they are full of bugs. To me that shows incopatance on the programmers since it is just cut and past and add a few lines of what they want to change. It has also become so animated it sucks memory from a low end computer and makes it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow that the players become frustrated.

For a programmer it is called DEBUGGING before it goes out and not after. If I did this for a business I would have been fired. It really is not that hard to do in programming nowadays of cut and paste when I started we had to write each line and when done with each section debugged and keep going. Either the programmer is paid millions or paid next to nothing and hence the problems continually.

It is some about the gold but mostly about the continually the problems that many think it is just part of the game.
      Agreed.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate