Defensive question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Defensive question

It's currently day 2, I'm playing as Florida, and this guy surprised and attacked me, I knew it was coming, but I didn't have enough time to prepare, so I placed my starting infantry in the forests so I could easily defend. I'm currently waiting for some artillery to be produced and am making some infrastructure to boost up my infantries speed, is there any way I can counterattack this? Or should I just go on the defensive?
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-04-03 192354.png

868.89 kB, 910×464, viewed 12 times
      "Nuts!"
      Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe
    • Yup take cover of forests, you will have a great defensive bonus. Defend for now, once his armies are dead, then counter attack.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • NEPTUNE the great wrote:

It's currently day 2, I'm playing as Florida, and this guy surprised and attacked me, I knew it was coming, but I didn't have enough time to prepare, so I placed my starting infantry in the forests so I could easily defend. I'm currently waiting for some artillery to be produced and am making some infrastructure to boost up my infantries speed, is there any way I can counterattack this? Or should I just go on the defensive?
      Artillery and especially RA are a good idea, when you are otherwise defending they force him to either attack anyway (bad odds), stand still and eat lead (free damage for you) or run away. Unless he builds his own arty (or somehow manages to outflank you), you're safe.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.