Instant ready paratroopers?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, that's how it is supposed to work (with delay). Maybe it was a DIFFERENT paratroop unit which was flown into an airfield left intact, in that case the second unit only needs to refuel (while the first is still mobilizing).
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • This did not happen on an airfield, but at the line between two of my control points. It landed and started moving right away. No reorganisation symbol.
      I have to say it was a pretty smart move that allowed him to attack my otherwise screened artillery from the back. To me it seems that the 6 hr delay only kicks in if you attack a control point. Up to now I even thought that wasn't possible to attack a line, but I think it's unbalanced if that kind of drop down somehow allows the paras to move.
      59/15/28