Mechanized units only playthrough - South Africa

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mechanized units only playthrough - South Africa

Day 1:
      I decided to have a playthrough, I know there are a bunch of ongoing playthroughs, but I don't care. Here's my starting playthrough I changed up my strategy from my last playthrough, and here's what I started with, I make 2 tank plants, and if possible 2 more naval bases, and then I'll use the rest of my resources for the Oil and Steel provinces.

A few rules I am giving myself: I am allowed to make a navy, but no artillery, I am only allowed to research tanks, and mechanized/motorized infantry nothing else, and no planes. So, my starting planes are just going to sit.

Anyway, here is what I'm researching: Medium tanks, and Mechanized Infantry.
      Production: Just tanks.
      Construction: 3 tank plants and 2 naval bases.

Day 2: My tanks have just finished production, and I moved my troops towards the Portuguese border. My plan? Invade Portuguese African colonies so I could get some resources. I am currently lacking some steel after constructing level 2 tank plats, as well as producing some more tanks.
      I moved my navy towards the Portuguese colonies as well to get an idea of what the Portuguese AI has in Africa, I'm hoping Spain attacks Portugal so the AI can focus on Spain than me.
      Research: Nothing, ran out of steel.
      Construction: Level 2 tank plants.
      Production: Tanks.

I'll edit this thread only to prevent a 30-page thread from happening.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-04-11 083451.png

327.67 kB, 657×308, viewed 13 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-11 083620.png

42.9 kB, 320×165, viewed 8 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-12 084445.png

569.92 kB, 796×417, viewed 8 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-12 084553.png

545.63 kB, 814×388, viewed 10 times
      "Nuts!"
      Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe

The post was edited 1 time, last by NEPTUNE the great ().