Misinformation Factory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• _Pyth0n_ wrote:

It is not Russophobia if you call for the destruction of Ukraine and the USA, the assimilation of the Ukrainian nation into Russia, the concept of Greater Russia, the advocation of violence to solve your problems, the spread of misinformation, the use of pro-Kremlin statements, etc.

I honestly have no idea if most of the stuff you said on the server was just for trolling, or because you genuinely believed it. You have said a lot of questionable stuff, then shoved it under the carpet under the guise of "trolling". It doesn't excuse you; you still chose to say it, with us warning you to stop. And the fact that you chose to make a post about it? Wanting to bring attention to it? Being "proud" to support a government that spreads lies and causes the largest armed conflict seen in Europe since the Second World War? Shame on you.
      Once again, it is an opinion, do you think that US and NATO haven't advocated conflicts around the world? If that is the case, then you are quite naive. I don't want to be excuse either, I will say it loud, that was my opinion and not trolling.
      And it is interesting to think that you don't think and US and NATO doesn't spread lies.
      I only support Russia for fighting NATO in the proxy war going on in Ukraine, I do not like NATO, is that so hard to comprehend? You should respect an opinion, see what Neptune said.

And this thread has done it work, I have apologized and so have Kaiser, Kadeko and Kounser.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS OVER. PLEASE DO NOT CAUSE FURTHER CONTROVERSY, THE ISSUE WAS BETWEEN ME AND SOME PEOPLE FROM DISCORD, AND WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A DEAL TO END THIS, I DON'T LIKE THIS MYSELF.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

see, told you, this is deleted now.
      We deleted it, both me and kadeko agreed and apologized.
      Then I will delete as well.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • @La classic France ask your mates to remove the posts attacking me for my opinion, wasn't that an agreement? Else I will bring back my original post. (which badly exposed the misinformation factory)
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD

The post was edited 1 time, last by Joe Bartolozzi ().

• Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

@La classic France ask your mates to remove the posts attacking me for my opinion, wasn't that an agreement? Else I will bring back my original post. (which badly exposed the misinformation factory)
      Car isn't up for it, and he never agreed to do anything.
      Feel free to bring up whatever you have.

Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

I haven't even forgiven you, what makes you think I've forgiven you, yet?
      Or even I've apologized, huh?
      I deleted it to avoid any major war caused by this, but I haven't even forgiven you yet.
      I realized the power I held, Power! The power to rule! To make the world grovel at my feet!
      We will begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there, murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction.
      ꧋ꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧈ꦤꦔꦶꦁꦎꦗꦺꦴꦔꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴ꧉

Carking's alt.
    • Kadeko wrote:

Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

@La classic France ask your mates to remove the posts attacking me for my opinion, wasn't that an agreement? Else I will bring back my original post. (which badly exposed the misinformation factory)
      Car isn't up for it, and he never agreed to do anything.Feel free to bring up whatever you have.

Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

I haven't even forgiven you, what makes you think I've forgiven you, yet?Or even I've apologized, huh?
      I deleted it to avoid any major war caused by this, but I haven't even forgiven you yet.
      Good then, I'm not apologizing and I do not need your forgiveness. Keep it yourself. One thing is certain, that, your negotiator was lying.

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD