Achievement without effort

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Achievement without effort

Nothing unusual, you say? Yeah, it is just... my last active game ended over a week ago, and I haven't been playing since...
      Images
      • Capture.PNG

817.85 kB, 1,140×602, viewed 11 times
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Faced the same issue, I also got achievements awards even though my last game was 20 days ago.
      Bytro glitches are getting crazy now. Personally, I would be fine if they don't remove this one, I got 3k gold for free till now.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • I stopped playing 2 weeks ago....certain things need to be changed and / or fixed before I will return.

At the time I had 3 wins in the Road to War.....still only shows one win.

Some achievements updated, others did not and still have not.

Also, before I quit playing, I was 5 points short of a Fleet Destroyer achievement....so in my last game I went out and sank 6 ships of an active player. I got credit for only 2 kills.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nostroma ().

• Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

Faced the same issue, I also got achievements awards even though my last game was 20 days ago.
      Bytro glitches are getting crazy now. Personally, I would be fine if they don't remove this one, I got 3k gold for free till now.
      Are you sure they weren't achievements you accumulated during the stats bug period? Mine weren't updated for a few weeks and then the ones I know I did achieve during that time all updated recently. I haven't got anything I know I didn't achieve during the stats bug.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

Joe Bartolozzi wrote:

Faced the same issue, I also got achievements awards even though my last game was 20 days ago.
      Are you sure they weren't achievements you accumulated during the stats bug period? Mine weren't updated for a few weeks and then the ones I know I did achieve during that time all updated recently. I haven't got anything I know I didn't achieve during the stats bug.
      I got an achievement for winning 3 euro games despite the fact that my last few games were: 50v50, WaW and Blitzkrieg.
      "We can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time." ~ Heisenberg

SENIOR ELECTION MANAGER
      HEAD OF THE FPD
    • More detail? Erm... I hadn't had an active game in a few weeks, busy RL and all, even though I come to the site regularly. Then out of the blue, at the site, he gave me the reward in the opening post. It was right after you published the new rank calculation stuff.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.