Orders sometimes not working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Orders sometimes not working

This is starting to happen more and more frequently.

I try to do an order (any order, it could be moving an army unit, doing an attack, trying to construct or produce something) but nothing happens. The order doesn't seem to go-through.

Sometimes reloading the webpage to exit and re-enter the game starts orders so they are working again, sometimes not.

It's really starting to make the game unplayable it happens so often now.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is this a known glitch/bug? I didn't see anything pinned for it.
    • Rick Di Lorenzo wrote:

This is starting to happen more and more frequently.

I try to do an order (any order, it could be moving an army unit, doing an attack, trying to construct or produce something) but nothing happens. The order doesn't seem to go-through.

Sometimes reloading the webpage to exit and re-enter the game starts orders so they are working again, sometimes not.

It's really starting to make the game unplayable it happens so often now.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is this a known glitch/bug? I didn't see anything pinned for it.
      I can confirm it has happened with me but it's a common thing and as you mentioned, reloading/restarting usually fixes it.Only time it's really annoying is when time is limited.If there's only like a few minutes to get on do things quick because it will take hours again before you get on and then after restarting, it takes forever to open hahaha...