this needs to GO!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• this needs to GO!

in the game, you can use planes to destroy units while patrolling. this to me is the worst feature in the game.
      not only can you do that, but you can destroy units OUTSIDE your planes range if you place the patrol circle right on the edge of the range circle. So you can destroy multiple units if they are scattered through out the patrol circle.
      THIS completely kills the attack option as it makes it totally useless when you can cause damage ever 15min!!! you can not even fuel up and fly back that fast with attacking. how anyone thought a plane on PATROL should cause damages is a moron, that dosnt make it a patrol at that point!
      people have majorly abused this loop hole in the game
    • When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they can destroy multiple units within the blue patrolling circle, just as in reality.
      If a plane can't destroy units outside it's range,it can't it won't, I don't understand what you mean by saying that.If you can place it right on the edge still within range,it will destroy units because it's within range.
      Planes can patrol and deal damage every 15 minutes,in reality they get refueled in air.
      How anyone could not understand this about aircraft usage within the game is a m*r*n...
      With all do respect sir and I mean it with the utmost sincerity,what and who needs to go is you.If you going to continue to do this you will just punish yourself and continue to make your life miserable.I noticed you have very negative views and opinions in other threads, that already shows you're not a fighter.
      My advice is to learn the game dynamics or play Farmville...

The post was edited 3 times, last by Vanrendo ().

• Vanrendo wrote:

When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they can destroy multiple units within the blue patrolling circle, just as in reality.
      If a plane can't destroy units outside it's range,it can't it won't, I don't understand what you mean by saying that.If you can place it right on the edge still within range,it will destroy units because it's within range.
      Planes can patrol and deal damage every 15 minutes,in reality they get refueled in air.
      How anyone could not understand this about aircraft usage within the game is a m*r*n...
      With all do respect sir and I mean it with the utmost sincerity,what and who needs to go is you.If you going to continue to do this you will just punish yourself and continue to make your life miserable.I noticed you have very negative views and opinions in other threads, that already shows you're not a fighter.
      if they can destroy multiple units within their patrol circle, then why cant artillery do the same with multiple targets within its range ? so youre telling me that if someone say to have 5 stacks of units all scattered through out a squadrons patrol circle, they all get attacked at the same time because its multiple planes that theoretically break up to attack them all?? that makes no sense. a single stack of planes should only be able to attack or damage a single stack of units, not multiple! if thats the case then the damage points should be way less through out the scattered stacked units. you attack once you have to go back and rearm and refuel, but you can destroy units all day long in patrol without refueling or rearming, makes total sense !!! oh but they can do that because you said planes refueled in the air!!!! dont forget the tactical bombers can do it too, what are they doing? patrolling and shooting units with their waste gunners ??

what i was saying about a plane able to damage/destroy units outside their range, when you click on a plane you see its range in a white circle. if you place that plane in patrol right at the very edge of that white circle, that plane will patrol outside that white circle a little bit and damages units.

lol youre telling me airplanes got refueled in the air incomical!
      boy did i put your panties in a bunch!! your tampon needs to go!

The post was edited 3 times, last by thomas8474 ().

• Direct attack: 100% immediate damage, refuel: 30-10mins + travel distance.
      Patrol 50% delayed damage, occurs over 15 min intervals, no refuel/travel distance required.

Saying patrols are OP is just wrong, but patrolling certainly has their advantages. Regardless, each have their uses.
      Say hi on the discord <3.
    • You can't compare planes with artillery, it's two different types of units and armor class.
      1) Planes can patrol off from the province center and road/line where artillery can't they must use dot and line.
      2) Artillery stack can attack multiple enemy units within it's radius.If you have for example a 5 stack,you can order 3 to bombard enemy coming from the left and 2 to bombard enemy from the right.Yes your argument is artillery can't do the same as patrolling plane stacks...
      3) Artillery can't patrol like planes and are not planes.
      4)Planes can and should be able to patrol on the very edge of their limit within range and deal damage, remember they patrolling not flying to a specific target out of their range,it doesn't mean there's an iron curtain on the edge blocking their fire power, they just can't fly further than that.
    • Vanrendo wrote:

When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they can destroy multiple units within the blue patrolling circle, just as in reality.
      Didn't like the ad-hominems but I agree.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate