petition for NO gold games or limited.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• petition for NO gold games or limited.

i would love to start a petition for this game to have a play mode where NO one can use gold or a limit cap!

gold users has ruined this game and i no longer wish to play this game unless they make some changes. though I know this is personal and they will NEVER make such a change to the game but they need to at least acknowledge the issue.

let the gold users fight each other but give the majority of the people here the option to not go against them..
      if they had a cap to the game i would strongly think more people would end up buying gold as thet dont have to compete with people who can spend $100s on this game.

who else agrees ?
    • Give us one reason bytro would actually want to implement this? Spending money to lose more money does not seem like a good company policy.

Rewards still being gold? I've seen someone suggest these be games be with gold paywalls, where you pay gold, to spend no gold, to be rewarded with gold. That system would just downright not be very productive.
      Say hi on the discord <3.
    • Believe me, they know the opinion of the majority of the players. They just need to keep chimneys smoking and the marketing guys think this is the way to do it, so this is how it happens. No matter how many petitions are signed by the Pope or anyone else.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.