ACAI - Nepal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACAI - Nepal

I started a game as Nepal today in my first ACAI game ever. I have about 7 wins under my belt currently, and I am looking for any advice playing as such a difficult country.

Here is my current situation. I'm not sure how clear the picture is, but I am basically stomping out an inactive British India after he put a bunch of his units on a march through my land (hoping he doesn't come back online anytime soon). I have some level 2 militia and level 1 artillery along with my starting anti-tank and anti-air. Also have built industries in my core resource provinces. I have the beginning of an alliance with Netherlands and Japan, and I am friendly with Tibet as you can see. I also hold a grudge against Nationalist China. My main goal is to bring about his downfall eventually. Any advice would be appreciated.

The post was edited 1 time, last by supersucc ().

• Brave of you to attack British India so early. Looks like you're doing really well, but make sure you have industry and just spam militia and you should be good. Best of luck.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • That was pretty much what I did. India put a bunch of units on an attack through my territory and then went to sleep so I destroyed them and then pushed to the point in the picture. Unfortunately, I assumed he was inactive when I went to sleep and didn't pull back so I got wiped when I went to bed. K/D was still above 1 though so we ball.