Policy on Refunds, having issues with customer support.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Policy on Refunds, having issues with customer support.

Does anyone know where the policy on refunds is?

I bought gold to play in my first game, a good bit, then I came to find out people were cheating. The two other big coalitions were actually the same people multiboxing. I got proof and showed customer service. I asked for a refund due to the fact that there was active cheating going on, and the fact I spend a lot on Rockets and to get to Nuke Rockets, which happen to be bugged and don't work at all.

I also played Evony and Rise of Kingdoms to get extra gold, a lot in fact, probably 300-400k gold.

They have responded that they can only give me a partial refund, and when they do they are going to talk all of my gold and everything on the account, and I will no longer be able to give units orders or play. This is extortion.

All the extra gold that I have accumulated from Evony and Rise of Kingdoms that I have made send that game ended is going to be taken? all of my boosters I saved from the tutorial is going to be taken? I won't be able to play games anymore? This is extortion from customer service, for wanting a refund, because I was cheated by both the players, and the game.

Is this normal around here? Is there a refund policy someone can link me?
    • So for those wondering, no matter how bad of an issue you are having the policy is this:

They will give you a refund, it will add a negative balance for whatever gold you had. You can not play the game again until you get all of that gold back again.

Meaning, that once you have bought anything from the company, you can either have your money back and not be able to play, or you can have your money back and spend it all again to get gold.

ALSO they don't refund gold back to you at all.

They also won't tell you how much of a refund that you will get before they initiate the refund.

Basically you are just screwed.