Units from the bag..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Units from the bag..

Why do I have nearly 40 total units in my backpack that I could use whenever i feel like it.
      Why have this feature been implemented.
      On day 4 i can just spam 10 lvl 4 infantry, without needing research or producing.
      I don't have issues with gold as I fully understand that it is necessary and that someone have to spend money to get it.

But those FREE units from the bag mixed with FREE speed ups for production, construction and research + FREE resources and manpower is insane and unables one to strategies their attacks and predict enemies actions and interfere with game flow .
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • Suna232 wrote:

Why do I have nearly 40 total units in my backpack that I could use whenever i feel like it.
      Why have this feature been implemented.
      On day 4 i can just spam 10 lvl 4 infantry, without needing research or producing.
      I don't have issues with gold as I fully understand that it is necessary and that someone have to spend money to get it.

But those FREE units from the bag mixed with FREE speed ups for production, construction and research + FREE resources and manpower is insane and unables one to strategies their attacks and predict enemies actions and interfere with game flow .
      Heres the counter-point; If you do it so can your enemy, also, units have upkeep, you'd outrun your upkeep and be severely behind after that, that's why big armies early game really start failing later on, also 2-4 Tanks would decimate your Infantry, so its not that big of a deal.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Heads up, the summoning selects your current research available. If you don't have any infantry research, they summon at lvl 1. If you have lvl 6 researched, you summon at lvl 6. The day requirements is also a reflection on the research dates they become available. Exception being Amphibius tanks, where you can summon a 18 damage unit on day 2, which is stupid.

For the most part, I agree entirely with your points haha, those things are infuriating.
      Say hi on the discord <3.
    • Meowy Mittens wrote:

Heads up, the summoning selects your current research available. If you don't have any infantry research, they summon at lvl 1. If you have lvl 6 researched, you summon at lvl 6. The day requirements is also a reflection on the research dates they become available. Exception being Amphibius tanks, where you can summon a 18 damage unit on day 2, which is stupid.

For the most part, I agree entirely with your points haha, those things are infuriating.
      I very recently arrived back to the game,i didn't know that it lets me summon based on my research.
      Glad to hear from someone with common sense
      Фарис Синановић, Суна