Game Mods Please help...I have lost everything in the game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Mods Please help...I have lost everything in the game

Hi. I have had a major bug it seems. I have lost all my games...all my ranking...I could not login at all for a while...and it said there was no such player. I have lost months worth of gameplay completely. Can any one help ? Please? Before my games get totally invaded and destroyed :(

Regards Tankenfurter
    • Hi Twisted Sister, thanks for getting back to me.

I started playing the game back in late September or Early October 2015.

I have had some minor glitches but the main issue occurred this afternoon...everything disappeared.

The problem seems to have occurred Tuesday 2 Feb 16 sometime between 2pm and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Daylight Saving Time (GMT + 11).

The game would not let me log in...I tried to reset password 3 times before success but everything has reverted to new player status.

I did have 4 games current and was I think about level 42.

I may be able to find a couple of game numbers in my Outlook folder...I will have a look.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer, and if you need any further information please just ask.

Regards
      Tankenfurter (Craig)
    • My bad...1305523 and 1202518 were game numbers.

1305523 is definitely still current.

I am still active in game 125492 at level 42 according to my ally in the game as per a message received at 6.30pm AEDST 3 Feb 2016.

Thanks again for looking into this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tankenfurter: Update information to help resolve missing account. Thanks ().

• I lost some games too, only have 2 left now, but an additional, about 4 or so completely disappeared without a trace, nothing in gameslist, nor archive. I did go inactive on them for a week or so but came back. Though those games where not there anymore. I had HC in the time I played especially to play on 1 of those maps. But I did not have any isse with my rank disappearing or anything like that. I did have units disappearing a week or so before I went inactive. But that got handled in a bug report (did not get resolved however).

On one of them I created havoc and hell and was doing great. now its 2 weeks inactive on a game that I cant find anywhere anymore.

All 100 maps btw. and most of them fresh maps
      Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.
    • IshXIII wrote:

I lost some games too, only have 2 left now, but an additional, about 4 or so completely disappeared without a trace, nothing in gameslist, nor archive. I did go inactive on them for a week or so but came back. Though those games where not there anymore. I had HC in the time I played especially to play on 1 of those maps. But I did not have any isse with my rank disappearing or anything like that. I did have units disappearing a week or so before I went inactive. But that got handled in a bug report (did not get resolved however).

On one of them I created havoc and hell and was doing great. now its 2 weeks inactive on a game that I cant find anywhere anymore.

All 100 maps btw. and most of them fresh maps
      Send one bug report.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.