Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough

Move to discord to continue this playthrough? Or stay here and take the risk? 8
        Take the risk! (7) 88%
        Nah move it to the discord (1) 13%
        I'm not sure (Right it down what you think I should do) (0) 0%
      This is a playthrough of one of Bytro's games, Iron Order 1919, NOTE TO THE DEVELOPERS: This isn't meant to compete with your games, I'm just doing a playthrough here, if you request for me to remove this thread I will. I will be roleplaying this thread.

Texas, 1919.
      Following the fall of America, the Texan people declared independence from the US and started to develop its economy. We have also started to develop our Texan army, followed by Mechs, Light Tanks, and Infantry. The Texan economy as you can see, is lacking some rare materials, and some energy, so the Texan government has decided to open up trades on the stock market so we can prepare some plans for the future.

Following our future plans, we will be placing our troops near the Oklahoman border, with the split between the Oklahomans, and the Cherokee Nation, we strive to help the reunification of Oklahoma and will do everything we can by placing troops there and temporarily occupying them, but for now, we await for our troops to combine forces into bigger troops, then we will place them in the Oklahoman border.

With these plans with the Oklahoma and Cherokee occupation, we have also opened up army recruitment to the people of Texas to voluntarily join the army, as well as building some industries to keep up our economy. So far this is all there is to say, thanks for tuning in.

VOTE: Should we continue this, or move it to discord to not get into trouble>
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-04-29 084508.png

669.21 kB, 832×422, viewed 26 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-29 084801.png

81.57 kB, 1,206×88, viewed 22 times
      "Nuts!"
      Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe

The post was edited 1 time, last by NEPTUNE the great ().

• Lord Crayfish wrote:

Isn't this the one with the mechs? How does it differ mainly from Call of War?
      Yes, it is the one with mechs, I'd say it's different because of the well... just look at the graphics, there are new nations, the research is incredibly fast, and honestly the graphics look amazing to be honest. I'll be sure to give you a screenshot of the full map of what I mean by new nations. I think this is a what if Germany won world war 1 situation, or it's just a fantasy, to be honest I'm not sure.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-04-29 090111.png

745.94 kB, 960×465, viewed 15 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-29 090220.png

205.51 kB, 963×505, viewed 13 times
      "Nuts!"
    • NEPTUNE the great wrote:

Yes, it is the one with mechs, I'd say it's different because of the well... just look at the graphics, there are new nations, the research is incredibly fast, and honestly the graphics look amazing to be honest. I'll be sure to give you a screenshot of the full map of what I mean by new nations. I think this is a what if Germany won world war 1 situation, or it's just a fantasy, to be honest I'm not sure.
      Looks...steampunk? Let's see
      Zoomed out the map looks like Su1914
      Zoomed in reminds me almost of CON
      Fat Albert is possible
      Doctrines & research exist I realise already
      What are the lightbulb and conical flask resource symbols though?
      Units look like Su1914
      The motorised infantry is the catbus
      Mechs mechs mechs walking aircraft carriers and blursed mechs
      IDK how I feel about this. I think I prefer the historical feel of Call of War.
      One thing I do want to know: do they have airships?
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

NEPTUNE the great wrote:

Looks...steampunk? Let's seeZoomed out the map looks like Su1914
      Zoomed in reminds me almost of CON
      Fat Albert is possible
      Doctrines & research exist I realise already
      What are the lightbulb and conical flask resource symbols though?
      Units look like Su1914
      The motorised infantry is the catbus
      Mechs mechs mechs walking aircraft carriers and blursed mechs
      IDK how I feel about this. I think I prefer the historical feel of Call of War.
      One thing I do want to know: do they have airships?
      Airships?
      I'll give you the full research tree for the Air-tech.
      For the lightbulbs and conical flasks, the lightbulbs are energy, and you use them for mechs, and the flask is rare material, those are basically used for everything.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-04-29 093244.png

87.83 kB, 638×375, viewed 14 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-29 093339.png

115.45 kB, 651×510, viewed 15 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-29 093350.png

77.8 kB, 661×516, viewed 14 times
      "Nuts!"
    • The Zeppelin Dropship and Flying Fortress look straight out of a Miyazaki film

Not sure if this game is for me, but the playthrough certainly is, keep us updated!
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • Texas, 1920.
      The time has come! We need to secure Oklahoma before the Great Plains Confederacy Does! They are already invading the Cherokee nation, now it is time to free them and unite the people before the Great Plains take over the whole nation! We will commence the operation and free the people. I'm afraid that Oklahoma will be split in half by us, and the Great Plains. I will speak to the leader of the Great Plains myself, and attempt to strike a deal.

If we encounter any Oklahoman resistance, then we will consider these people as rebels of the Oklahoman people, and they will be terminated, we have come in peace to the Oklahoman people, and they have no reason to resist. We, the Texan people, wish to spread peace to the US and eventually reunite all of the US peacefully. We hope to cooperate and will await for the Great Plain's response, let us hope this doesn't lead to conflict. We have also noticed the aggression of the Steel Belt Empire invading one of our neighbors, we are very concerned about this because we've noticed some mechs parked at our border, we are very concerned because of the mechs in our borders, we will be placing our mechs on the border.

That is all we have to report. Thank you for tuning in.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-04-30 081832.png

405.58 kB, 726×292, viewed 10 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-30 081843.png

230.84 kB, 522×240, viewed 8 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-30 082015.png

29.65 kB, 569×166, viewed 15 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-30 083550.png

566.58 kB, 764×414, viewed 9 times
      "Nuts!"

The post was edited 1 time, last by NEPTUNE the great ().

• Texas, 1920
      (SAME DAY)

We've struck a deal with the Great Plains! They have agreed to split Oklahoma in half, we will Free the Oklahomans, as they invade the Cherokee nation. For now, we will prepare for a defensible war against the Steel Belt Empire, for we may be their next target. That is all we have for you right now, we will update you all if anything important has anybody.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-04-30 130008.png

412.23 kB, 616×367, viewed 11 times
      • Screenshot 2024-04-30 130027.png

25.22 kB, 550×214, viewed 11 times
      "Nuts!"
    • My first II:1919 game was me beating the crap out of everyone, making a friend that had like 100 wins then him leaving the coalition at the last minute, stealing the win
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Texas, 1921.

With the succesful occupation complete, we will move on to more important matters. The cherrokee nation is rebelling against us, and have declared war on us for no apparent reason. So, in deffence we're fighting back the from these rebels who violating the terms of our agreement, which were to be splitten by the Texan people, and the Great Plains confederacy. Now, on to our neighbors, here are our potential future enemies, the Steel Belt Empire, and a possible ally the Great Plains Confederacy. We haven't sent any diplmoats to the Steel Belt Empire yet and we plan on doing so to discuss our security since they are invadnig Jacksonvile, a country that we had no intrests until now.

Following the issues of the Steel Belt Empires invasion of Jacksonvile, we will hope to peacefully resolve these issues and focus on the Mexican front, for their are some problems with illegal substances being smuggled on our border from indviduals of the Republic Of The Rio Grande. We have recently been accepted into a coalition with Mexico called the Emperial Confederation Of America. Now, regarding the name this doesn't mean we are an imperial, we are a republic.

Now back to the topic of the illegal goods smuggled from the Rio Grande border we are afraid we might have to take military action if this goes out of hand. We will be placing military police on the Rio Grande border and hope this will resolve the issue. As they all say, "War should always be the last option."
      Now, we will be sending in some diplomats to the Steel Belt Empire for a diplomatic sollution.

That is all I have for you today, we will update you if anything important has happened.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-05-01 152224.png

36.31 kB, 585×239, viewed 10 times
      • Screenshot 2024-05-01 151227.png

386.71 kB, 510×415, viewed 10 times
      • Screenshot 2024-05-01 150356.png

570.33 kB, 713×425, viewed 9 times
      "Nuts!"
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

NEPTUNE the great wrote:

I'll leave a vote, keep it, or delete this forum.
      Nah keep it it's interestingCan you play China or Japan? What doctrines do they use?
      Maybe, I'll see. I'm kinda new to the game myself actually so I'll have to check to see if they even have a full world map. All I've seen is the European map and the US map, so I'm not entirely sure if they have it still. Then again, it was released in 2021 so... that could explain it. I'll make sure to send screenshots of what the Asia map looks like.

EDIT: Just looked, and yes they do have the whole map. Here's a screenshot:
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-05-01 152927.png

605.26 kB, 1,113×339, viewed 9 times
      "Nuts!"
    • Texas, 1922.
      The Steel Belt Empire has come to his senses and agreed to our terms, he seems to be friendly and has asked us where to stop expanding, I have told him to stop expanding from the Texan borders, and to not expand in the former Mexican borders.

Now that we have settled these issues, we can focus on the smugglers from the Rio Grande Border, we will send our military to the borders to help settle the smugglers. Though, we don't have enough military, so, we have started an operation to start building up mechs, tanks, and anything that we can use to defend against these smugglers, though we may have gone overboard with this, and might have to limit the number of troops to come.

The name of the operation to build up our military will be called Operation Desert Shark. We must keep this a secret though, we don't want these smugglers to know that we are sending in the military to the borders, but once they arrive, they will know and it'll be too late. Forcing them to stop smuggling stuff to our borders and bringing an end to the smugglers peacefully.

That is all for today, we will keep you updated if anything important has occurred.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-05-02 083011.png

545.37 kB, 816×351, viewed 8 times
      • Screenshot 2024-05-02 082131.png

36.91 kB, 563×214, viewed 10 times
      • Screenshot 2024-05-02 083123.png

30.28 kB, 573×217, viewed 10 times
      "Nuts!"
    • Texas, 1923
      The smugglers of Rio Grande would have to wait, for we have a new possible enemy, the New England Republic. They haven't invaded us yet, but, we will be prepared, they have invaded the Steel Belt Empire, our neighbor, and we will pull our troops to the New England border and prepare for a possible invasion. We will hold to the last stand and will fight till the last man.

We will be saving the Steel Belt Empire and will liberate the remains of the Steel Belt Empire. We need more allies, for Mexico, has abandoned us, and we will be on our own. There is no point in staying in the Alliance with Mexico if they are to abandon us. It is official, we will be leaving the Alliance.

Speaking of alliances, we hope to align with the Great Plains Confederacy in defense of the New England Republic, this may sound impossible for some people, but we think it is possible. We think, that we will be able to convince the Great Plains Confederacy into an alliance against the New England Republic and defend ourselves from the oncoming invaders. We have sent diplomats in hopes of achieving this goal.

That is all for today, we will update you on what their response will be.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-05-03 075332.png

38.4 kB, 562×219, viewed 8 times
      • Screenshot 2024-05-03 075343.png

477.09 kB, 718×429, viewed 7 times
      • Screenshot 2024-05-03 075353.png

453.48 kB, 703×358, viewed 9 times
      "Nuts!"