Japanese Tanks going 75 Speed on Enemy Territory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Have you noted that it may be in forced March?
      Forced March: +50% speed for -5%hp/hr
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Ash Ketchum wrote:

A stack of only Japanese level 2 light tanks is on my planes province. It is going 75 speed. According to the unit info, the unit has 80 raw speed, plus 25% on planes which makes 100, divide by 2 for enemy territory and it should only have 50 speed.
      As Karl said, they might be in forced march
      My favorite saying is this one quote that I heard one day.
      All good things must come to an end
      That doesn’t mean all bad things must continue though

Have a nice day!
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Have you noted that it may be in forced March?
      Forced March: +50% speed for -5%hp/hr
      If we add 50% speed to 50 speed after adding terrain bonus and enemy territory reduction it becomes 75. It's obviously forced march
      "Another thing that has escaped your notice, Gisgo, is even more amazing: that, although there are so many of them, there is not one among them called Gisgo."