Strange alliance invitations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strange alliance invitations

Lately, I have been receiving bunch of notifications in my Call of War homepage message box from level 1 players, inviting me to join their discord channel and their Call of War alliance.
      Obviously, those level 1 accounts are not in any alliances so either high-level players decided to create new accounts to invite people into their alliances, or that is some kind of scam. I don't see any reason why a high-level account would not be better to invite someone in your alliance so I think that's a scam. Does anyone have any experience with that?
      "Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king." - Tywin Lannister
    • Man it sucks to get into a WaW game and find out some alliance has come in also. Then there’s some suck up brown nose who instead of fighting turns vassal. I’ve had some good games against them but have always come the losing end.
      My record speaks for itself-I’ve lost more than I’ve won.
      I thought I/we had them in my last game-but they just had better communication and coordination. My coalition just couldn’t get together all at the same time. Oh well. NEXT
    • WHITE_KING_GEORGIA wrote:

Lately, I have been receiving bunch of notifications in my Call of War homepage message box from level 1 players, inviting me to join their discord channel and their Call of War alliance.
      Obviously, those level 1 accounts are not in any alliances so either high-level players decided to create new accounts to invite people into their alliances, or that is some kind of scam. I don't see any reason why a high-level account would not be better to invite someone in your alliance so I think that's a scam. Does anyone have any experience with that?
      Trolling these guys rn
      Being a patriot is not something I should be ashamed of.